In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 16, 2010

    Bella's Love #7 - Laneige Water Bank!

    If there's one thing I learnt right to care for my skin, it would be to keep my face hydrated at all times!!! It's been slightly more then a month now since I changed my entire skincare set, and I have to say it's really working quite well for me. At least the acnes are giving me some peaceful time (*touch-wood* thou =p).

    And part 1 of Bella's Love #7 would be the Laneige Water Bank essence! But for me, I'm only using this for my T-zone area (where it's more oily) while the cheeks will stay with my Stemcello Revitalizing EMortal Acnic Serum of cos!!! =D



    (Laneige Water Bank Essence~)

    And for Part 2 of Bella's Love #7...it would be the sleeping masks from Laneige! I believe I'm definitely not the only one singing praises for the sleeping masks...in fact almost all of my friends who are using it can vouch for its loveliness!



    (Laneige Water Bank sleeping masks!)


    So I'm now officially adding Laneige water bank essence and sleeping masks into my Bella's Lpve! Both are equally lovely!!!

    But coming up in Bella's Love #8 will be the next must-have in my current skincare set! The best moisturising milk ever!!! I'm so sticking with all of this wonderful products! *hiaks hiaks* (whispers: I'm so happy I manage to get my friend to bring me the stuff back from Hong Kong!*beams*)

    No comments: