In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 26, 2010

    Simple Saturday movie night~

    Went out with Dar on one of the past Saturdays for 3D version of "Despicable Me" and I have to say..I'm entertained!



    (Us before we went out~)

    We had a little walk around Bugis first and Dar brought me to try out the yummy duck rice that I've always past by when on my way to steamboat but have never got to stop by to give it a shot...and yes! Finally...I manage to have a taste of it and I have to say..I like it!



    (You really don't know to pay a lot to enjoy good food!)



    (And the cute Despicable Me movie after dinner~)

    And I also did a short review on Renzze's blog before we went out for the evening...a review on Skin79's BB cream. It's now one of my favourite BB cream!! At least it dusson make my face oily through out the day! Huhoo~




    (Likes~Give it a try if you haven't had a chance to lay hands on one of this!)

    I've quite a few blog posts pending...been busy...slightly more free but will get really busy soon again since the next month-end is coming! But I'll definitely get all the posts up! *happyS*



    No comments: