In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 3, 2010

    Lovely evening out with April~



    (Dear April and me~)
    Just this past Thursday, I finally got a chance to meet up with April again! It's a pity Xiaoxuan and Lynette couldn't make it though. We haven't really met out proper for a meal for quite some time...I'm still glad I got to meet April! *grinz*

    After walking around trying to find a place to settle our dinner, we finally decided to try out The Nautilus Project @ ION. The ambience is really lovely and I personally find the service there quite good given that the waiters and waitresses are actually quite attentive to our needs. And as the air-conditioning is quite cold there, they also do provide shawls for us should we feel cold. =D



    (Both of us in shawls to prevent us from shivering..hees!)



    (And not to mention I think the price is quite affordable~)




    (Loving the decor~)



    (And it's the brightly lit-up streets of Orchard outside the windows~)

    After making our orders, we had our wines to keep us company for a while before the food got served up.




    (Red for me and white for April~)

    Food got served shortly after some chit-chatting. I have to say though, that while the ambience and wines have delighted us so far, the food was nothing fantastic, or in fact, I find it a little disappointing.




    (And this is their Fish and Chips...you can choose to have it as the usual deep fried or steamed..I chose to have it steamed~a light dish~)



    (April's clam chowder...not really nice per April's reviews as well)

    But we still got to sit around after our main courses to sip on our wines for a while and have a little more girl's talk, which I find totally relaxing and lovely. =)

    So as a conclusion to The Nautilus Project, a nice place to have some drinks and maybe desserts (we didn't get to try any though cos' we were too full), but for a meal...I believe there's more yummilicious food out there~

    And we went on a shopping binge together @ ZARA after dinner cos ZARA was having it's first day sale! And you wouldn't believe how much damage we made in 30 mins! I should really stop myself from going shopping with April...we do duo damage when we shop together! hahax! But I'm still looking forward to meeting April again soon after my upcoming busy period (half-year close).

    P.S to April: Wait for me to end my busy period and we can meet up again! =))))

    No comments: