In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 30, 2008

    Long weekend once again? =p

    Alrights...some confession to make! If you've read my tagboard...u probably see my Dar starting once again to try to restrict me from drinking...Last Friday was my company's Off-peak part at Zouk and Bella ended up leaving the place so drunk she doesn't even remember how she left there or when and what happened after she knocked out! First attributing factor - Free-flow of drinks. Second attributing factor - More and more people streamed in and drank together. Third attributing factor - Bella admits she still have some frustrating family problems tangling her emotions and senses up. But for whatever reasons it may be...I'm all thankful for all my colleagues (I guess you know who you are better then I do...lolx) who took good care of me after I knocked out (though I must admit I'm still feeling really embarrassed now...I seriously dunno how to face my colleagues when I return to my office tomorrow! Heard of so many things that happened. Sobx...Embarrassed!). Praying hard some magical powers will help my colleagues forget everything about me on last Friday! But of all...I must thank my Dar for taking such great care of me after he went all the way down to Zouk to bring me back home. And of course his family who made sure I was feeling okie and looked after me cos' from information from Dar, I was crying very badly and confiding all my hidden problems when I woke up (but still drunk) from my concassion.

    Anyways...when I woke up on Saturday morning, my stomach was feeling the damage that all the alcohol had done. Dar went out to buy me porridge...but I seriously wasn't having much appetite with the gastric juice and alcohol dancing around and banging my stomach walls. Then Dar's mummy suggested we go out for lunch and we reached Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Kovan area shortly. Ordered superly a lot of food..and the yummy food finally convinced my appetite-less palate to give way. After the sumptous lunch, Dar accompanied me home to put my stuff as well as drive the car out (cos' we have the car for the whole weekend cos' my whole family is not in Singapore...and don't ask me why I'm not with them! =( ). We took a cabbie home...but the idiot driver who was taking his own sweet time to drive us home in his rocky old cab, and plus the added fact that my churning stomach was not taking the food that I just ate well...I held myself back for the whole journey before rushing out of the cab once it stopped outside my house and ran in to puke! All of the yummy food I ate...there it was in the toilet bowl! Wasted...and I grew hungry!!Argh...



    (Foody food from Xin Wang HK Cafe)



    (The delicious Mango Dessert!Yummy!)

    Dar was feeling sooooo tired from the late night from the previous night (cos' he took care of the drunken me and made sure I slept well) that he fell fast asleep after lying on my bed. So I waited for him to grab some beauty sleep before finally waking him up at 630pm cos' we needed to go supermarket buy some steamboat ingredients to go home eat steamboat dinner with his sister! Yippy...yup some hot spicy steamboat soup should revive my stomach to its health. We drove down to the supermarket at Hougang Point cos' the supermarket there is soooo much bigger. Bought our stuff and rushed back! It was near 8pm when we reached Dar's house and I'm soooo starving in my tummy. Washed and prepared all the ingredients in approx. 15-20 mins and it's digging in time! Felt so full after dinner...and then we drove back to my house (Dar gonna accompany me cos' no one in the house...so scary!) Oh...and I got to eat my favourite Canned peach!!Yum Yum!




    (Some of the ingredients...Top shell (Dar's fav), Meat ball and my fav lotus root, and fresh prawns bought by Dar's sis^^)



    (The sumptous steamboat dinner at Dar's house)

    We woke up on Sunday at around 11am (or rather I woke up at around 11am cos' Dar woke up at around 9am) and rushed out cos' I wanted to make a trip down to IKEA at Tampines to take a look at some new furnitures for my room and also take the catalogue. We had our brunch there...so full cos' we ordered 2 different rice sets and also their delicious chicken wings. And since Dar had to go home to prepare his stuff for his soccer match at 5pm that afternoon, we left at around 230pm. By then, Bella haven't recovered from her flu since the previous night. Wanted so much to go support Dar for his soccer match...but subsequently by the time I reached Dar's place...I was growing too weak and giddy. So Dar drove me back to my home first and settled me down before leaving for his match. While I rested at home...I couldn't get myself a good sleep cos' I was having nightmares. Woke up at around 8pm and waited for Dar to come home for dinner (cos' asked my maid to cook for us). Dar came back with his old knee cap injury back. Had his bath and poor him must be very hungry cos' he had 3.5 bowls of rice...and FYI his 0.5 bowl is equivalent to my 1 bowl. Lolx...Then after dinner Dar fell asleep till 2am before waking up cos' he needed to go to work today. I actually wanted to drive Dar back but he refused to let me...and so he took a cabbie home instead.



    (Crowded IKEA food area while waiting for Dar to buy food!)



    (My Nasi Padang and the nicey chicken wings...Dar ordered some rice set also but neber take pic...)

    I didn't sleep well again last night...but nevertheless woke up this morning and cooked myself some instant porridge. By 220pm, Bella made a decision to head down to AMK Hub for a movie - Penelope. The show started at 305pm and being a 90mins show...ended at around 435pm. So satisfying to watch the movie with my popcorns and ice lemon tea!!And the show is rather entertaining too~



    (Penelope - take-away point from the movie : To love yourself...this matters more then longing for just others to love you but you despite yourself =*)

    Next came my usual daily necessity shopping as well as some grocery shopping for my salad! Bought some baby butterhead as well as Japanese cucumbers and sushi for my salad. And because Bella's skin irritation around my lip around is getting worse (for those of you who met me recently you would probably notice it)...I decided to get myself some new face products since they running out anyway. Got myself some nice new nail color as well..gonna sit down and do up my nails later. Total damage for the day...around SGD80 for the once in a month personal relaxation just like I did last month. Oh and a new top bought today at my favourite online spree...Happy~~



    (Salad making in progress and my salad after me conquering half of it!=p)



    (Bella's skin irritation...ya so ugly I know...Sobx)



    (My new skin food for my face...from "Skin Food")



    (The top I just bought online =p)

    Gotta go do my nails now...still praying hard tomorrow will not be a disastrous day (hoping I will not be laughed by my colleagues that is...=p). Have a nice week ahead guys...smuacks!

    No comments: