In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    Bella's first Sunday @ home in many months!

    Yep...if u read my posts...u probably know that Bella's trying her very best to be really independent these days cos' her Dar is going to have his exams soon and he really needs to mug!! So apart from what I've done so far during this weekend of my own, I managed to do something for my room today!!

    Was chatting with my brother all the way till 4am last night, so I slept like a log this morning all the way into the afternoon till around 215pm. Was suppose to wake up @ around 12 noon cos' my Bro's wedding planner was coming to my house and he wanted me to sit in and see if anything could be missing out. But oh well...by the time I woke up everything was already settled! Muhahahaha...Sorry! =x

    Had my simple brunch and then felt really lazy today. Was contemplating if I should grab my afternoon nap (though I know it seem like I had combined it together with my actual sleep) and decided to control myself and find things to do! So after watching some TV, I decided to tidy up my room a little and put some wall deco stickers which I had bought last week into use!!



    (First of all...my plain original wall!)



    (Here's a little try-out...)



    (And then I progressed on~)




    (And then I planted a tree~this tree was initially intended to be stick on my bedside...but I changed my mind~)



    (And more to go...heex.)



    (And tadaa~~this is what I'll be seeing every morning now!!I'm lovin' it!!)

    Then after putting up the deco stickers on my wall, I spent some time to iron my clothes and then bathe. And oh my Brother brought his wife-to-be to the movie "Taken" cos' I shared with him how great it was and he find it really nice too! More assurance to watch it if you haven't ya?hahax...It was dinner soon after that and it was nice having dinner with my family as always. Lotsa dishes but I didn't take any pics! Heex...and then after dinner it was some online surfing time~



    (Anyways...this is the coach wristlet I ordered few days ago...can't wait for it to arrive!!Whee~~*Dar must be shaking head now..urmps!*)

    Just finish putting my mask and soon I'll be off to bed. Tomorrow will be the start of my pre-admission course at SAA City Campus and this Friday will be the exam for my CPA. Bella haven't been studying for ages!! So let's hope and pray for the best that the mugging part of my brain is still working and will work at least for this week! hahax...Wish me luck! =p

    And as usual...Dar Dar jia you!!!we shall mug together this week! Love ya!*hugs* (^^)

    No comments: