In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    Meet my sister-in-law's family session



    (My family + My future sister-in-law's family!)

    Hmm not to mention about all the many unhappy things that happened on this past Thursday which drove my body temperature to hit over 37.8 degrees that night and causing me to waste much of my precious tears all because of an idiot...I was on Medical Leave on Friday cos of my fever and giddiness.

    Dar accompanied me to the Doc and spent a whole day tending to me cos I was like so fragile after all the drowsy medication!This morning, Dar woke me up at 830am cos' he was meeting his friends for soccer at Katong area. So after buying some food for my breakfast, I took a cabbie home and rested further until the noon hour when I woke up and dress up to get myself ready for my date with my dearest April! Miss her loads...and I haven met her for the longest time!



    (All ready to go out~push all the bad things away from Moi cos I'm going out to enjoy myself!!)

    We spent our afternoon shopping!!We first went to Isetan Mango, then to Takashimaya, then to Wisma~and Bella bought a zuber pretty summer dress from Mango to pamper herself after all the bad things that happened to her!!x0x0!!Oh and of cos...Food! Lunch was at Crystal Jade at Isetan Scotts...oh and should I mention about the Avocado Smoothie that we had at Takashimaya basement!!It was simply uberly zuberly delicious!!Both of us wanted a second cup after our portions!Slurp~




    (Our lunch @ Crystal Jade!! - Crispy Shrimp Dumplings, Prawn paste Deep Fried Chicken, Herbal Black Chicken Soup and Pork Rib with Snow Pear Soup)

    Then at around 615pm, after much walking around which left our legs breaking, we parted cos' I had to head down to Pan Pacific Hotel to meet up with my family and join my future sister-in-law (Audrey's) family for a proper meet-up dinner! Dinner was at Hai Tian Lou on the top floor of Pan Pacific Hotel.



    (Hai Tian Lou's Reception~)



    (Sunset View from Hai Tian Lou~)

    View was nice, food was nice, and the wine I order was really smooth and fruity too! Hmm so except for the somewhat awkward situation that lingered around the table cos' we didn't know like what to say initially, everything was pretty good! hahax...alright...we did kinda of break some tips of the ice berg and started chatting quite a bit after most of us had some alcohol down our body system to help us relax our tensed-up muscles...not to mention my Bro's in particular! Hahax...and Oh not much pics of the food to post cos' I gathered it might appear rude if I keep snapping away during the dinner...hahax! Not in front of someone I dunno that is~=p But well at least we did some photo taking session after the actual 8-course dinner was over...heex...



    (Random Take by Bro~)



    (My mum with Audrey's mum)



    (My parents with Audrey's parents!)



    (Tadaaa~My Bro + Audrey, My Dad + Mum, Audrey's Dad + Mum)



    (Full pic of all members in!)

    Guess the dinner must be quite expensive with all the sharkfins and stuff...pity on my Bro's pocket! Hahax...but not too bad on my stomach!muhahahha...and alright the night ended off quite well...we parted and left for home. Guess it was kinda like a relief to all of us...keke! Oh and I think the next time I'll meet them will probably on my Bro's ROM day...Can't wait to see my Bro get married! hur hur hur~

    As for now...I'm so gonna go enjoy my night. Every minute before the week day comes is a treasure to me!! Oh and before I end...thanks to all those who sent me sms on Thursday up till today showing concern for mi...Greatly appreciate it! I'm trying my very best to get over it...Pray for mi!!*Nights!*

    No comments: