In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 10, 2009

    First week of Leave~



    (Dar and me on our 39th month anniversary!)

    Haven't been an easy week for me though I'm supposed to be on my annual leave. As you might have already known, I was on the one week pre-admission course for my CPA for this past week. Yep it's effectively days of lessons and then an exam on the final day after that particular day's lesson. Phew~

    Lessons have not been a part of my life for like the longest time...and trying to pick up notes and studying is really not easy! My brains were totally not functioning and seemed like it was all tied up into a knot...but fortunately Dar was having his exams during this period too and so I could go find him and mug a little with him after my class. Oh and not to forget last Tuesday was also the 39th month anniversary for Dar and me...but due to our constraints of having to study...we didn't really celebrate but I'm glad we still manage to have dinner together! =)



    (Left: Moi notes~)
    (Right: Dar mugging with his friend, Jin cheng~)

    Unfortunately, I got really sick after like the 3rd/4th day of lesson. Caught a very bad cold with all the blasting of air-condition freeze in that room! It was all about sneezing and then all the awful fluid torturing my nose through out the lessons!! I so wanted to take MC but it just didn't seem to be an option! Hate the freeze in there totally! and while most of the lecturers were pretty fun and great to have, the one teaching on the day when I just was at my worst was just a little overly boring and long-winded and this seriously didn't help make mi feel better in any way!! The flu was also attacking me so badly that I just couldn't focus on my revision when I reached home...so end up I could only sleep hoping that the next day (which is my exam day) I'll at least feel fit enough to take the paper!



    (My companion through out the course~~Ms Yujia!Thanks to her for always reaching earlier and signing attendence and taking notes for the sick moi!)

    Exam was over and done with...don't even ask me how I did cos' I don't even dare think about the answer myself! hahax...and I just dashed to Dar's house right after my exam cos' I know his TLC sooooo much!! Awww~~~and thanks to Dar for all the care he showered over me despite the fact that he had to study for his exam. But the only thing that I don't quite like about it - restricted food list!!Sobx!!

    I'm still a little feverish now though the flu has more or less subsided and left some peace for my nosey...cos my nosey suffered so much with all the sneezing that the skin is peeling off!!Ouch!!

    It's Mother's Day today and I just had a sumptous dinner with my family cos my Daddy cooked a really nice and delicious pot of Yi Ping Guo (yep with all the abalone, sea cucumber and stuff...super nice!!)...I so love my Daddy's cooking!!!!!Popped 2 pills in for my fever and glad I'm feeling better now cos' I'm meeting my bestie Cheok tomorrow now that his exam is finally over and before he goes for his exchange overseas. With 1 week of my AL over just lidat...I must make full use of my upcoming week of AL!!!I must!!!Shoo away to all the virus!!!Rahh~~

    No comments: