In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    Mid-Week report! (^^)

    Time pass really fast! It's already Thurday today...hmm...

    Most of the week was just spent lazing around at home watching my 敗犬女王 with my bag of tidbits + ice cream and spending some time @ home with my Daddy! However, apart from that, I met one of my best buds in JC on Monday...Mr Cheok!keke...



    (敗犬女王...very nice!!!haha as expected I cried alot!hahax...)

    Haven met him in ages!! We promised to meet up after his exam and before he goes over to Sweden for exchange. As usual, he was super late cos he went to gym and overlooked the time...and fortunately I sms him first before I went to prepare! How smart of me!!hahax...We met up and headed down to Suntec first cos he needed to settle some hotel booking stuff for his friend's birthday...that really took up lotsa time! Had our lunch cum dinner @ Billy Bombers cos' I was like craving for my chocolate milkshake for the longest time!!!Rahh~~



    (Cheok and me~)



    (Wuhoo~ my fav choc milk shake!)



    (Moi Ole Fish and Chips!)



    (Left: Cheok's intended Lunch..Salad...)
    (Right: Result of him giving in to temptation and order the Honey chunk Chicken! It's like 4 big pieces!!Gosh~)



    (@ Pan Pacific Hotel after Cheok FINALLY settled his booking!!Took a super long process all cos' of miscommunication!)

    Feeling super full after the meal, we went to walk around to help our food digest! Cheok is also starting his internship this coming Monday so we went around trying to find him some proper pants cos' his present ones don't fit him any more!!muhahahha...guess why!!Oops...

    Anyways after walking around for quite some time, we suddenly decided to catch a movie! So we jio-ed another JC mate of mine, the tallest ever, Zhongwei to join us. We headed down to AMK Hub to watch the movie - Star Trek, cos my Bro said this movie is really nice. And though the 127mins movie caused Cheok and my bladder to almost burst...it was a pretty nice show! So exciting that we didn't want to waste any time even going to the washroom in the middle of the show. Nice movie to catch for some thrill~



    (Star-Trek!)

    Then after the movie, we gathered it would be great to have some supper before heading back home. Had some rather nice clay pot frog-legs + porridge while Zhongwei had his western food before we parted and went home. Nice day spent!



    (The super tall guy...Zhongwei!)



    (Shudder in cold under their cold jokes...Brrr!)

    Oh and should I mention, yesterday I was awaken by Daddy who was in great pain on his right hand. So I drove him to see "Tie Da" (TMC). in fact this Tie Da was the place filled with all my painful memories when I had my left elbow dislocated and right elbow bone fractured when I was younger! Very ouch!! But have to admit they are really good and experienced. I was as nervous and worried as Daddy was...and after seeing the Doc, it was bone dislocation as well as injured ligament!!Oh my poor Daddy...(>.<)


    (Left: Place of painful memories!!)
    (Right: 3rd pic from the left...he's the one who attended to me when I was young!!Ahhhhhh~~~)

    So last night, after back from a mini jog...I lent Daddy my hands for cooking dinner. First time in so many years, Daddy was standing beside me and telling me what to add and how to cook the dishes...and proudly the dishes taste good!!keke...Shall cook it for Dar this coming weekend to reward him for his hard work after his exam end on Friday!

    Gonna meet my beloved babes later for steamboat @ the Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao @ Holland V again later~*drools* Shall blog about it soon!!*hugs*

    No comments: