In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    Steamboat Dinner on Thursday~



    (Us again!!My lovely babes!)

    Yep I met up with Fang, Xiaowan and her beloved Ben for a steamboat buffet dinner @ the Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao located in Holland Village this evening!! So here I am back now @ 1:21am with my tummy still very much filled with the tons of food I loaded it with and trying to give my tummy some time to digest before I sleep!

    I first met up with Fang for some shopping in town before we took a bus down to Holland Village together! Perfect timing cos' we reached there at 830pm!!keke...and gosh I should have taken a pic of how crowded it was outside Crystal Jade @ 830pm!!Thank God I made reservations! So for all who intends to go there...do remember to make ur reservations 3 days in advance!! (^^)



    (My shopping loot for the day...Check out the Doggy T I bought @ Zara!I fell in love with it @ first sight!!Oh some comfy boxers from Cotton Body as well...heex!)

    Xiaowan and Ben joined us shortly, after which we went all out for the food!!hahax...and it's unbelievable cos' we were there all the way til around 11:10pm!!Really ordered quite a lot of food...and unlike the previous time I was there with Dar (whereby we ordered only 2 "long"s of Xiao Long Baos...this time round we ordered 8 in total!



    (Chilli!!!Dar would definitely love the plate on the right~keke)



    (The Bi-combination soup we chose - Spicy Sichuan Ma la soup + Pork bone soup with sweet corn)



    (Left: Pork slices~oh and the prawns which made me miss Dar so much when I was eating it cos' I had to peel it myself~*gua gua*hahax)
    (Right: Xiao Long Baos! Yummy!)



    (Okie dokes check out the man-in-action! His plate!!all filled and full!!Gosh~)



    (Another exclusive which the gals insist I should take...Ben Sim with the Pork Bone used for the non-spicy soup base...haha!)

    After dinner, we had some camwhore outside Crystal Jade...and all thanks to the "superb" skill of Ben Sim, we took a whole lot cos' he had to keep re-taking!hahax...



    (I don't know what we're so interestingly looking at..@.@)



    (Successful pic no.1 after like perhaps 2 attempts!)



    (Half-successful pic taken after like 3 tries cos' what is the subject of the pic (i.e. us) so small??)



    (And this was what happened after we complained the subject of the pic being too small!Duh~)



    (Amused!)



    (Successful Pic No 2 after COUNTLESS tries!hahax...)



    (Successful pic No 3 after who-knows-how-many-tries!muhahhaha)



    (Left: Loving Xiaowan and Ben)
    (Right: Ben's zuuuupppper big tummy!Oops!)

    Then @ around 11"20pm, we parted with Ben and Xiaowan going off for their movies while Fang and me shared a cabbie and went back home...Nice evening spent with them! And I just seriously can't wait for Dar to end his exam tomorrow evening at 530pm!!Ahhh~~~I miss him sooooooo mooch!!!!!And tomorrow is effectively the last day of my annual leave...hmm maybe I should pamper myself with a Javanese Massage session! Heh heh!!Till then, nights to all!!!

    No comments: