In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 2, 2009

    the start of having some break~



    (It's all about Bella this weekend!=p)

    Thursday evening mark the start of my mini break for the year (gonna take a break till 17th May09)! Hmm for those of you who might be wondering if this is my off-peak...well I guess it's a little lidat! hahax...but with an extra note that I'll be having my ICPAS exam next week though~

    So on Thursday evening after work, I went to find Dar Dar and right after dinner, sad but true, I was working on my laptop thru out the night till around 230am cos' I promised my Senior I'll pass him the work by that night. And right after that, it was zzz to the morning when I greet Labour Day hello and welcome my yummy prawn+anchovy with capers aglio olio pepperoncino cooked by Dar Dar!!!



    (*drools*)

    Spent the whole afternoon playing around the computer before we went down for some grocery shopping downstairs. Then back at home and watched TV for a while before I finally went for my Javanese massage!!Whoohoo~~~totally great and comfortable that I fell asleep!hahax...one hour massage is simply too short for mi!!xOxO =p

    Then I quickly went back home to prepare for our dinner!!If you've been reading my posts, you'd probably know that Dar is usually the one who steps into the kitchen. But this time round, I decided to join him!hahax...Fish was my responsibility whilst vegetables were his!



    (Bella cooking!)



    (First fish is up!)




    (Bought Pan-fried dumplings from downstairs too...Simple dishes but we totally enjoyed it together!)

    Had a great dinner together and lotsa fun preparing dinner with Dar (though I've got oil splantering and firing at me =('''). We washed dishes together and then I did my nails while Dar carried on with his mugging! We slept at around 2am (though I was not tired yet) cos' we had to wake up early tomorrow cos' Dar's going out to mug with his friends.

    As usual, awaken by a kiss on my cheek, dressed up and off I went home. I didn't sleep further when I reach home. Made myself some food and lazed around my house for awhile before I started dressing up for my Saturday out-by-myself agenda!heex...

    Firstly went for some personal grooming at Allure20 - face threading + IPL underarms! heex...then did some shopping for my nails before I walked over to Cineleisure to get a ticket to watch the movie - Taken. Yep you're right...I watched the movie all by myself. Some people see it as a very sad thing...but I totally find it normal...and not forgetting to mention the special Labour Day special @ Cathay where by there's a free mini popcorn combo (i.e. plus a drink too) with every movie ticket purchased! Nice popcorns to munch away during the show. And boy the movie was really thrilling!!I was totally blown away by the show!!!So if u haven't watch it, do so now!!hahax...Solid 8/10 rating!



    (The movie - Taken...nice!!)

    Then after the movie, Bella went for some shopping time!! Walked to Zara @ Taka and spent quite some time there...and here are my buys for the day!!keke...




    (Above 2 were my buys! Love the cooling quality!)



    (One of my tries, was hesitating if I should get it...but in the end I gave it a pass!hmm...)

    After some further window shopping, Bella finally headed home. Reached home, did some pampering on myself with masks, scrub etc and sat down for TV + dinner! Uber relaxing weekend I had so far. But as to what's for tomorrow...we'll see again!(^^)

    P.S Meanwhile Dar Dar must jia you k? I'll try to keep myself occupied and not disturb you while u're studying...but for a few times when I just had to pick up my mobile and ring you...it's just becos' I'm missing you wayyyyy toooo mooch!!*hugs and kisses*

    No comments: