In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 27, 2009

    Coachy arrives + Mid week shopping spree~

    Firstly, I have to share the thing that really helped to cheer my mood this week...that is...my coach wristlet has arrived!!!Yippie!! I totally love the color combination, the size and everything about it!! The colors really can cheer me up and the size is not too small...big enough for my blackberrylicious to fit in! Oh and I attached my beloved furry-diamond doggie from La Sensa onto it!!I heart it to bits and pieces!!!




    (Taken @ work...keke cos I brought my exilim babylicious out today!)

    Though I had to rush back and forth between office and client place today, my rainbow coachy kept me company and really made me feel happier! Met Junne for lunch today too! And the best thing? I got to knock off rather early today...keke! So I headed down to town to meet Dar cos' he was already there waiting for me to knock off! But coincidentally, Dar met one of his OCS friend at Kinokuniya when he was waiting for me and they started sharing and recommending books to each other there. So even though I had reached town, not wanting to disturb their sharing session, Bella went shopping alone first!!*people who know me will definitely know I DON'T mind shopping alone!hahax!* Went to Wheelock to try on some shoes from Substance but found nothing...so I headed down to Wisma instead! And there and there...I spent on skincare again..@ faceshop this time round. Bought a toner and vitamin essence for myself...



    (Left: Su Hyang Snow Boosting Toner @ around SGD 46 i think~)
    (Right: Essential Source 100 Vitamin Solution @ around SGD 43 i think~)



    (Sample BB cream from Faceshop...has SPF20...shall try and see if it's good!heex~)

    Then Dar came and meet me up and we went to Takashimaya for a walk while waiting for his mummy and sister to reach! There was a cute Barbie doll roadshow going on at Taka square...and though I'm not some crazy fan over Barbie...the pinkish car filled with Barbie dolls inside still caught my attention...oh and not to mention the Barbie Collector items which costs approx. 100 bucks each?!?!?!? Gosh~



    (Dar and me!!)



    (Hearting my Faceshop buys!!)



    (All barbie dolls in this pink car!)




    (Barbie Collector items!)

    Oh and I brought Dar to the fruit-juice stall inside Takashimaya basement foodcourt which sells zuppper duper nice Avocado Snow!!!*Slurp* April and me tried it when we went out last Saturday...and we just couldn't get enough of it! Must try!!! *drools already*



    (Helps in improving skin and yet so delicious...what more can you ask for??keke!Nice!)

    Shortly after, Dar's sister reached and we went to Calvin Klein to look at a bag that she saw and wanted to get for Dar...but it was sold out already!Hmm...need to hunt for bag for Dar again! hahax...We then walked over to Crystal Jade at Takashimaya basement to get a number since Dar's mummy would be reaching soon! Dinner was quite standard...cos' we always order the same dishes whenever we eat there...keke!



    (Hahax...don't be cheated...we didn't eat these...these pics are just results of Dar's great photo skils! =p)



    (My focus of the dinner!keke so end up I didn't take pics of the other dishes like the fish skin (Dar's mummy's fav) and porridge etc cos' I was busy digging in the food!hahax!)

    And nearing the end of the dinner, Dar's sis saw my Faceshop paper bag and asked if I went there...and I was telling her about the GSS thingy going on as well as the membership (which I was sooooo really near to getting but didn't want to spend on unnecessary things just to get it), and she told me about this really good eye masks which her friend recommended to her. So we walked back to Wisma Faceshop again...and there...i hit the 100 bucks line for my skincare in one night! *faints* I bought the Raspberry Collagen Eye masks! And Yes! I got the membership now...more reasons to buy @ Faceshop? hahax...



    (The SGD49.50 eye masks...10 pairs inside!Hopefully it's really good!)



    (Total buys from Faceshop!)

    Hmm horrid shopaholic I know...so no more spending on skincare for me for at least a month!hahax...*okie I'm trying alrights!*hahax...but undeniable...I'm feeling really great after the mid-week shopping! Well ladies...don't you agree with me that shopping really helps to destress?!?!? =p

    Anyways...time to sleep now~ Gotta work again tomorrow! Am starting to count down to weekend already~Zzz (^^)


    No comments: