In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 30, 2009

    Friday Escape~

    Got a free day on today (Friday) and after sleeping into the noon, I managed to meet Dar for brunch at around 2pm plus. Met up at AMK Hub and went to Ichiban Sushi for some Sushi feast! Yippie!~I lurrveee Sushi!!



    (Brunchie @ Ichiban Sushi!!)



    (Us @ Ichiban Sushi!)





    (Food again!!hahax~)

    After brunch, we then shopped around AMK area for some daily necessities before heading back to Dar's homie! I had a short nap till around 530pm when Dar woke me up to dress up cos' I was suppose to meet Fang for the evening! Met up with Fang at around 7pm plus in town and then straight away went for dinner! Friday nights are really crazy in town with all the restaurants and eateries fully packed! Eventually, we went to Ajisen upon seeing that the queue seem to be moving quite fast! keke...Trash out loads of our miserable complains to each other and it was really great when we have a channel to release our zipped-up emotions! hahax...




    (Dinner@ Ajisen with Fang!)

    After dinner, it was shopping time!!! Quite dangerous for 2 crazy girls to be out shopping...hahax! Recommended some stuff I bought recently @ Face Shop to Fang and alrights...I failed in my attempt to not spend on skincare for the next one month cos I spent on it again! hahax...and we also went to the new shop at Wisma called "Green Petals". Think they have a shop at Far East Plaza too...and gosh their clothes and accessories are really pretty!!!It was so packed in there...but we persevered and got the stuff we loved so muchhhh!!!Huhoo~



    (Left: Beginning Serum from Face Shop @ SGD 53)
    (Right: New earrings from Green Petals @ SGD16.90...Love it!)

    So after spending like nobody's business, we decided to have some self-control (though it's probably kinda too late by then..hahax) and proceeded to Cable Car for some drinks as well as to find our dear Amy who's working that day! As usual I had my red wine whilst Fang had some Peach Bellini recommended by Amy (aka HuiHon). Amy also made us some Lychee Bellini to try...and it was really quite nice...full of Lychee flavor! We chatted there from 10pm plus all the way til 1am before we decided to call it a day and head home!




    (Fang and me @Cable Car!)



    (Left: My Red~)
    (Right: Fang's Peach Bellini~)




    (Random photo craze~)



    (Left: Some Lychee Bellini to try~nice!)
    (Right: Amy in action!keke...)



    (Us posing with Dita Lychee~hahax)

    I headed to Dar's home and after washing up...soon fell asleep with my soul looking forward to the sweet Saturday Date that Dar and me agreed to have on the next day! Shall blog about it real soon!! (^^)

    No comments: