In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 20, 2009

    Bella's not at peace~



    No pics to add on, no nice entertaining stuff involved but just a small post to rant all my frustrations and mixed feelings!

    I'm feeling LOST! I mean like really LOST! I've been waiting for like the longest time for things to happen like they promise to, but after 1 month...2 months...and the 3rd month is passing away soon now...and things are still not coming to pass.

    I feel unease and frustrated cos' it was not something I am in control of. I hate it when things are not within my control! There isn't any ways or means I can attempt to do to make it happen and take my daily frustrations and impatience away!

    Everyone around me is asking me to just hang in there and wait...and that it will definitely happen if I wait! But God can you help to shorten this waiting time cos' it's really killing me. It kills my smile in the day cos' I'm too frustrated with it to even smile...it makes me lose focus and it is taking at least the 1st hour of my sleep when I lie on my bed cos' I just can't help but think about it! Dear God...please help me out here!! (-.-)

    P.S: You may not understand what I'm trying to say...but I guess I do feel a tinnie winnie bit better after all this ranting~

    Gotta get back to work now~ Let's pray that time will pass faster today cos' I'm really not at my best self to work~

    No comments: