In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 22, 2009

    Aglio Olio~

    Great place to recommend!!! This place sells really nice Aglio Olio...and so it should not come off as much of a surprise that the name of this pasta place is called "Aglio Olio"! It's situated at Temasek towers =)

    Last week, Yujia, Edward, Keah Meng and I went to have our lunch there! And I just totally enjoy the chicken wings as well as my Extra Spicy Prawn Aglio Olio there!!!Yum Yum!



    (Foodie! Didn't take pecktures for the delicious wings though~)



    (Candid of the guys~)



    (Left: Edward and Keah Meng)
    (Right: Me and Yujia~)

    Thanks to Edward for the treat~~hee hee! And to all readers, if you ever happen to work or pass by the area, do remember to drop by for some pasta!! *drools*

    No comments: