In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    Lunch @ Harry's

    This may be considered as one of the farewell lunches...courtesy of one of my department's best manager - Agnes Cai! Hoho~

    We had one of our lunches at Harry's @ Temasek Towers yesterday (20th Oct 09)! Though I've been to Harry's quite a few times...but it was mainly just for drinks after work! Never had lunch there and surprisingly the food is still quite alright~



    (Left: Menu for u?hee)
    (Right: Random take of the place~)



    (Hee and I had Prawn Aglio Olio~)



    (When Sarah wants to take a pic with Wei Khim but the latter obviously refuses! haha)




    (Attendees of the lunch!)

    And yes I'm so gonna repeat this closing statement for quite a few times more...and that is...I'm so gonna miss these bunch of awesome colleagues! (T_T)

    No comments: