In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Looking back and Moving forward~



    (That's gonna be me soon..no more running about but just totally desk-bounded! =p)

    Today marked my last day in Deloitte and Touche LLP, a company where I've started my career upon graduation since 2007. Everything was unsure as a fresh graduate back then, and I recall how all of my fellow colleagues, still so young and energetic, went for our core training as well as our very first audit engagement!

    In just a blink of eye, 2 years plus have passed and I got promoted to Audit Senior. While there has been some unhappiness (mainly due to sucky managers, who fortunately have left the firm for good and so wun be torturing my colleagues), most of the time has been enjoyable, particularly so because I had a very awesome batch of colleagues! And it gets tough to just turn away and leave without wanting any feelings attached cos' bonds have been built and I just totally enjoy their company! Cos' we lunch, we drink and we laugh together! All that coffee-breaks I'll definitely miss too!! No more off-peak parties together, no more AGM together, no more annual GFSI gatherings in future...but I just hope the friendship will go on...

    So here I am, after much reminisces, I shall make full use of the upcoming 1 week plus to rest, to recharge, and to prepare myself for the next job! There will definitely be unease and worries, but I guess these are just part and parcel of life as we go through career moves in our lives!

    And I remember starting this blog because I wanted to jot down every single step of my Pursuit of my very own life's beauty! So here's to another step! A significant step for me...and I pray it'll be good! So to start off this step, Bella has decided to go on a short trip to Bangkok soon and may all things start great after I'm back from my trip next week with April babe and Lynette!

    Meanwhile guys, pray for me that everything's gonna go well for my new job and will indeed be a right career move taken! And till then, I am so gonna spend my days playing and resting! Huhoo~~~~~ (^^)

    P.S Peckture credited to api.ning

    No comments: