In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 20, 2009

    KTV session with DT-ians

    It's been quite some time since I last went for a KTV session with my colleagues! Not to mention the fact that I haven't met up with Miss Xianie for quite some time as well!

    This is probably my last KTV session with the peeps as really colleagues cos' if I haven't announced it as yet, Bella is taking a further step in her career and will be leaving Deloitte next Tuesday (27th Oct 09)!

    Well so anyways, though it was just the few of us, we still enjoyed the singing session pretty much!



    (Left: Messy!)
    (Right: Sarah Tan! and nope she's not working..she's finding lyrics in her laptop for her new korean song! lolx!)



    (Left: Me with Xianie!)
    (Right: Me with Sarah!)



    (Left: Vain Norman!)
    (Right: Normy and me!)



    (Ladies - Xianie, mi and Junney!)

    We left the place at around 10 pm plus after 4 hours of singing! Tired but pretty satisfied!Hmm...when will I be able to sing with these wonderful peeps? (>.<)

    No comments: