In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 9, 2009

    My weekend with April AGAIN!!=p



    (Day starting with Dar & me @ Bus-stop near his house~*have a nice day to each other*)

    Met up with April last Saturday (3rd Oct 2009) again to go look for some stuff for her upcoming wedding dinner!

    We set off really early that day at around 11am, which is like a record time for me cos' most of the time I would still be in the bed during weekends during that timing! Dar had a wedding lunch to attend that day, so April came to pick me up early so we can have breakfast together! I had a super nice breakfast at Serangoon Circus hawker...uber nice Kway Chap there!!! I'm so going back for it! hee...=p

    And it gets really unbelieveable whenever we go shopping together cos' once we start, we can go on walking for 5 straight hours and skipping even our lunch! But time was not all wasted cos we did manage to find something! heh heh...

    But after 5 straight hours of shopping, we suddenly stopped and realised how hungry we were, so we ended at Wheelock Place Sakae Sushi eating quite a feast!



    (starving us waiting for our food!!)



    (FOOD!!!)




    (Our lunch + dinner!!! Love the spicy ramen!)

    And after dinner, April and I kept saying we wanna go off already...but end up we kept stopping by almost every single shop we pass by to go in to see more stuff! hahax...That's just so typical when we both get together! So...God bless to our pockets for our upcoming Bangkok trip together!!hahax...

    And Oh mi Gosh!! My beloved April's wedding is this coming Thursday (15 Oct 2009)!!!I'm soooooo excited for her!! She shall be the prettiest bride~ *Love her loads!* Shall update again really soon!! Huhoo~


    No comments: