In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 14, 2009

    Bella's Love #5 - my Bod!



    (the bod)

    Up next for Bella's Love #5 will be some products from bod! If you haven't heard of this brand from Australia yet, here's the time to start knowing about it! Cos' it's totally awesome!

    I actually came to know about this product during my visit at the Cozycot Holy Grail Party 2009 which I mentioned not long ago. Bought both the eye serum and the facial exfoliant back then...and after some weeks of trying, I just had to include them in my Bella's Love list!

    First to come will be the Certified Organic Anti-aging eye serum! One thing about products from bod is that they contain essential oils in them, and thus, it really has a very nice scent and helps to calm our skin as well! And this eye serum that I bought, is really value-for-$ in my view given its size, @ only SGD68! The size of the bottle is considered quite big as compared to the usual small packaging of most eye cream/serum sold outside!


    After using quite a few brands of eye care, I have to say this is gonna stick with me for quite sometime, cos it really comforts my eye! It's light in texture, and its kakadu plum content really cares for my eye area! The neroli essential oil also helps my tired eyes to relax and reduce the tired lines! I'm totally loving it soooo much! If you haven't found a eye serum you love, I hope you will love this as much as I do! =)





    Next up will be the really gentle facial exfoliant from bod as well!And the main scent for this exfoliant will be the sandalwood aroma! I totally enjoy every single session of my facial exfoliation now!

    Priced at SGD34, I initially find it a little highly priced given it's rather small size (60g), but after using it, I would say, it's worth it! Cos' this exfoliant is really calming and gentle to my skin. This is perhaps also due to my personal addiction to essential oil products though =p


    And this sums up Bella's Love #5 for now! Hope you love these products too!!

    *Cheers*

    No comments: