In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 15, 2010

    Bella's Love #6 - Stemcello



    A new Bella's Love would be Stemcello Revitalizing EMortal Acnic Serum made in Korea! This serum is suppose to be great for soothing and calming for troubled oily skin.

    I've just started adding this to my skincare regime and I'm totally loving how it calms my skin! I also find that it does have some lightening effect on my gigantic pores and scars that were left behind from all the active acne-days~

    So if you're having scarring and big visible pores problem, you might wanna give this a try! I bought this when I was in Hong Kong though..not sure if there's any where in Singapore where we can get this! Let me know if u happen to come across this product in SG okies??

    Meanwhile...I shall find out who's going to Hong Kong and get them to help me bring it back! *woot*

    No comments: