In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 30, 2010

    SKII buying spree~



    (SKII Binge)

    Had a recent SKII binge and I gotta to add into my skincare list some of the items I wanted to try for quite some time! *grinz*



    (Ta-daaaa~)




    (The whitening set...not sure how it's gonna work on my skin..hope will be good! =p)



    (And as usual...treatment essence!)



    (And something for the eyesss! Signs eye masks...my eyes are just getting so tortured by all the hard work these days..the puffiness and dark eye rings are freaking me out!!)

    But of all my buys...my favourite buy of all has still got to be this ===> the compact foundation!! I say it's a MUST TRY!!! =D



    (This is sticking in my list for quite a while I guess...unless I can find something even better which I think will be tough! hee hee~)

    Then again...all these binge does not necessarily mean all SKII products works well or suit me to the T. Some of the products like the lotion and cleanser does not really serve me as well as other brands...so it's fingers crossed when I try the new whitening set and hope I'll love it as much as the new compact I got! *fingers crossed*

    No comments: