In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 22, 2010

    A surprise dinner~

    There was this day, a surprise dinner popped up when dear Nicole bbm-ed me to ask me to accompany her to one of her dinner dates. And since this wasn't the first time, I agreed, but only to find out subsequently it's Carlo! Oops~

    We had our dinner at Long Bar Steakhouse @ Raffles Hotel. And it happened to be my first time having dinner there. Food quite alright, and I luurrveee the desserts there but I seriously think the price is a little too over. But apart from the yummy desserts, the red wine that Carlo order was really tasty too!




    (@ Long Bar Steakhouse)



    (Check our the pricey menu~)



    (Me and Nicole babe~)




    (My entrée, Black Cod, my Lemon baked cheese cake and red wine~Nice!)



    (And in case you're wondering what wine it is, here it is!!)

    And after some great chat alongside with the sipping of red wine, we decided to move over to the Long Bar for some soccer on the flat screen TV and some more drinks~ And it was a nice chat, and I didn't know that Carlo could be so friendly and easy-going too! Some nice foreign sharing there too...and how I wish I can be there in the France Pavilion...*dreams*



    (A final pic before we left~)

    We ended the nice dinner and drinks rather early that night since both Nicole babe and me had work the next day. I'm really glad to have spent time with Nicole particularly since we haven't met for quite some time. *Hope to meet her again soon* (^0^)

    No comments: