In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 8, 2008

    Busy Busy Day from supposedly NOTHING!!

    Yes..Bella's supposed to be unassigned today as well...but WHY? I was booked and so occupied from the minute I sat down and on my lappie this morning!!Argh...Print files print files print files! Seriously hate it! And not just that...as though after many many hours of printing files and admin work is not enough to tire me out, Bella received a email from one of her seniors who was supposed to be on his study leave! He's been away for a month now...and other then shooting emails at a year 1 assistant, I wonder if he really did anything! The email he shot at me asking me to do this and that (esp when the field scope was a bit ridiculous!?!?!) really pissed me off! So I went and bought myself the sinful drink (my bubble milk tea) again to calm myself down..before returning back to office to email him back.. (Cc the Manager in charge of the job as well =p)...I just wanted to protect myself from being arrowed ridiculously =(...

    Time's up...530pm and Bella couldn't stand to stay in that horrid place anymore. So packed her stuff and off she left for her sweety home. In the bus...fell asleep again till I don't even want to wake up and alight! hahax...and by the time I reached home I just wanted nothing else but just a nice bath, watch some television programme, have my home-cooked dinner, use my lappie (to settle some work stuff though) and go to sleep! Oh of course..something that I always look forward to..a mini web-cam session with Collin (though sometimes he don't really look interested..=p). He had to work overtime tonight so I could only wait by the computer and wait till he's free to let me see him. Not much chatting as usual...and Bella got bored...started to take some web cambie pics...heex! (^o^)


    (Why he always look so serious when surfing net?)


    (Alright I agree his smile is kinda forced and ugly...gimme a better shot next time alrightz? cos' u're up on Bella's blog!)



    (Bella looking at Collin in the web cam while he's surfing his net...waiting for him to chat with me when he's done with his stuff!)



    (Bella's angry and smug face..heex)

    It's passed midnight now. Didn't want to blog today actually...but somehow..something in me led me to blog all these. I know it's a boring post...Sorry if I bore u down or disgust u (esp with the web cam photo craze)...can't help it though! heh heh =p

    No comments: