In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 25, 2008

    Stay home weekend! =(


    This whole weekend is definitely nothing fun for me...sobx...

    Last friday, i went to the Polyclinic at Hougang for my follow up. Gosh...this is actually the first time i go to a Polyclinic to see doctor. Didn't know there could be such a long queue despite the fact that I went there at around 9am. *Stunned* I went for registration first before being given a number to wait. I waited for more then one hour in my trembling and feverish state...arghh...

    Finally it was my turn and I went in, only to be shocked by all the attitudes and common sense of the doctor. She kept asking me all the questions that were already stated in the letter then the A&E department ask me to pass to her. I was asked to do some tests again...and not surprisingly, it was waiting time again...I waited to take the tests (and I teared when taking the blood test..ouch!) and i waited for the results to be out. This took me about one hour again. Then I brought the result and went back to the doctor. Waited again. After seeing the doctor, who failed to give any conclusion for my prolonged fever, suggested that if by Monday (which is tomorrow) my fever still persist, then I'll have to go to the hospital again. Sobx!



    (Waiting for my test results...Zzz)

    Went to the Pharmacy to take my medication, and I thought it should be fast. But...I waited for another hour. I wonder if I'm dying...they might be too slow to save me! And I'm definitely not the only one who is discontented with the service there because just sitting behind me were a family complaining as well.

    Went back home...ate some green bean soup that my Daddy cooked as well as my medication and concassed! I was totally knocked out cos' the medication given causes drowsiness. Nothing special happened after that...and Saturday morning I woke up feeling better, but only to realise the fever came in again near evening time. Had no choice but to take the new fever medication given by the doctor (I didn't want to take it cos' whenever I took it, I'll feel nauseous and want to puke!). Dar came to find me with my favourite soya dumplings from his house area after his soccer with his colleagues.

    Today, Bella's cough has deteriorated. Just can't stop coughing once I start. Sooo horrible! And now, my fever is back again. I really don't want to go to hospital again. Crys...And I'm actually scheduled to go for some hair preparation tomorrow for this friday (cos' going to Tony n Guy for some hair dye demo). Gonna take my medication and rest early now...hope everything will get better and will stay better! Nights!

    No comments: