In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 2, 2008

    My Dates with MingbaOOoo..

    (First Photo of the day!)

    This is quite long overdue actually...had wanted to post a blog about my crazy shopping spree with my dearest Mingbao but was too exhausted mentally to do anything for the past few days...so since I got to meet her again yesterday..might as well blog it together..sorry to keep u guys waiting..=)

    So anyway on the past Thursday, which happened to be Labour Day..I met up with Bao cos both of us didn't have to work. Went to Orchard to carry out our pre-planned shopping spree that day. Met at around 230pm and if you can't believe it..so was it the case for me...me and Bao walked around continuously non-stop for 5 hours before we decided to call it an end to our shopping craze and take a rest. Most of the time we were stuck in Far East Plaza. The last time I could remember getting stuck in that building was like eons ago cos' nowadays when I go there I feel so old! lolx...i mean just look at the crowd in Far East Plaza these days..all soooo young faces..or izit just me! duhx...haha..



    (Haato - The nice nice Ice creamy store at Wheelock Place..heex)



    (Us and our yummy ice cream!!Super satisfied after that!hahax)

    Fortunately for that day I didn't seem to feel the same way when we reached Far East Plaza. We went in to practically every single shop in that building!hahax...Sounds impossible but it's almost true..And happily we manage to grab hold of quite a few items we lurrvvveee...keke and following the crazy 5 hours shopping we had a small photo craze too! hahax...



    (My shoppy returns for the day!)



    (My done up hair in 1 min which Bao Bao finds amazing..keke =p)



    (Our mini photo craze!)

    After all the walking and photo craze, we gather it was time for a bite, so we proceeded to the NYDC just outside the Heeren for some pizza and foot-resting session. The pizza is actually not bad..if not for the onions that was added into the Hawaiian pizza we ordered. Onions coupled with Hawaiian pizza is a bad choice I feel..especially when I'm seriously not an onion lover..hahax!!



    (Us and the Pizza..)

    But all in all we totally maxed out our energy for the day but went home satisfied!



    (Waiting for train to go home...)

    We met again yesterday evening for dinner and movies and some chilling out session. I suggested we grab the movie "Over her Dead Body" for a relax screen. Main location of the day was at The Cathay. Had our dinner in there as well. Haven't really explore the shops in there since it opened like ages ago..and with completely no idea what food the place has to offer us..with a pamplet slipped into my hands upon entrance of the building..we thought it might be an option. "The Indulge" was the eatery that was offered in the pamplet in my hands. We proceeded there..browsed through the Menu that was placed outside the eatery and nodded our heads in unison to give the place a shot. The ambience is rather comfortable..and the food there is worth some complimenting. The drinks, while it's alright for mine, it wasn't quite alright for Miss Bao. She totally look disgusted with her Strawberry smoothie..hahax..



    (The Indulge - taken from their webbie!)



    (Sea Breeze and Strawberry Smoothie)



    (Us with our drinks!)



    (And our nice food - Bao's Teriyaki Chicken Pasta on the left and my Crispy Dory Pasta on the right!)

    Movie was at 755pm and we headed there just 5-10 mins before. Just in time. Lasting for 90 mins..it was a great laugh along the way and a very relaxing, entertaining and rather touching show. So if you're in a mood whereby you just want to lie back and go through a no-brainer movie for some entertainment..this might be it! keke...



    (Over her dead body..nice~~)

    After movies we proceeded for some ice cream at Ben and Jerry's but I was totally unsatisfied with my Cherry Garcia ice cream!!Rahhh...Then it was down to our relaxing time whereby we went to the drinky area outside DXO for some drinks and chilling session. Didn't really have much cos Miss Bao's body seem to fail her nowadays when it comes to alcoholic drinks..so I was kind of like lone drinker. We were quite amused by how shocked the person taking our orders looked when Miss Bao ordered her Cranberry juice. I mean Hello!! is ordering Cranberry Juice so wrong? Laughs...and yup it was back to the ladies very professional chatty business until around 1130pm when we decided to call it a day..one very idiot element though was that the bloody man was not starting his live singing sesson there..yepx no live band but live solo singing cos' he was all alone..and not starting his singing even after we sat there for more then an hour! Rahhh...



    (While waiting for our bus to come...to go to DXO..heex..)



    (While chilling...(^0^))

    With our steps heading towards 2 different cabs..we waved goodbye and ended our date together. Till the next date with Miss Bao...take care! =)

    And it's down to 2 more days of rest for me..hopefully no more mental torture awaits me but only joy and more joy! I just want to live my days with smiles on my face (^.^).

    No comments: