In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 26, 2008

    I need to hide...for the next 3 days! *Tears rollin'*

    Bella woke up this morning feeling better, except for my cough. The fever set in right after my brunch and so I took my medication again. Fortunately, by around 3pm the fever has subsided and I was fit enough to go out.

    I traveled all the way down to the Toni and Guy Academy at Bugis, but only to find that I've gotten the location wrong. The instructor (i.e. the person whom I'm suppose to help be her demo model) is at the T&G salon at Heeren. So I rushed down to Heeren to look for her. Had some discussion on what to do with my hair..and...snip snip snip! There goes my near-waist long hair~~*I was swallowing my saliva hard when I see all the hair on the floor..*



    (Coloring and Bleaching in progress...*shivers*)

    As the demo on the day itself (which is this coming Friday) has it's time constraint, some pre-lightening and colouring was done on my hair today first. The colouring was okie...but..the bleaching was something I've never done before. And as the bleaching was done first so that when the actual coloring is done on Friday, there would be a lightening effect instantly, I have to bear with the pure bleach result for the next 3 days. I think I'm so gonna scare everyone in my office with this hair...a auditor with this hair - what do you think? ermps...(Stay tuned for my color change on Friday..hope it'll turn out nice!heex...)





    (The bleaching effect...Gua Gua~~can't wait for Friday to come...)

    Anyways...Dar came to find me after he knocked off from work and he looked pretty shocked when he first saw me through the glass window...lolx! We then head to Far East Plaza for one of my favourite Claypot Chicken Rice. I was not allowed to eat all the chicken cos' supposedly, eating chicken makes one's coughing worse (though I wonder if it's true =p)...After which we then headed home by bus...and for eons...I finally got to sleep on Dar's shoulder again. Zzz...



    (While waiting for my Claypot to come...my hair!!Rahhh)

    Hmmm my medical leave ends today, and tomorrow Bella will have to report back to office for work. Hopefully my body dusson fail me again. *Prays*

    No comments: