In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 6, 2008

    Happy 27th mOnth Anniversary!

    Bella got her little wish come true for these last 2 days of her near 1-week break..cos' she managed to wear smiles on her face!

    If u're a frequent visitor to this site, you probably know about Bella's boyfriend whom she term as Dar Dar. You probably guessed or sensed something really wrong going on...though Bella didn't mention much these days. It's been about a month since Bella really laughed and mentioned about Dar Dar...but today while I got the slightest chance, I'm gonna do that.

    Many things happened and this relationship that Bella had was really going through a very rough patch. My closer friends might know a part of the story but no one knows the real tough going rate I went through. But being in a relationship, I still believe problems will come no matter how heavenly made 2 persons are made, and running or abandoning is never a very right choice to me. So I hang on till now...to the day I managed to wish myself, Collin and our relationship a very Happy 27th Month anniversary.

    With nothing in my expectations, I won myself a movie and a dinner, a boyfriend to send me home and a smile on my face to accompany me in the night. We managed to catch the movie "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay" at Marina Square. It was really crude humour like how the movie was rated under. Thereafter, after finishing the 100 mins laugh in the cinema, we headed to Billy Bombers for dinner. I really miss the chocolate shake there...and it's of no doubt it's one of my all time favorites. Not really knowing what to order, we eventually ordered the cheese fries, Buffalo wings and Seafood pasta. Didn't really like the Buffalo wings cos' the sauce was too sour to suit my palate, but the cheese fries and pasta really isn't bad at all. Oh and of cos' my chocolate shake that made me sooooo satisfied.



    (The very interesting Jukebox at our table side!)



    (The Menu =p)



    (A smiley couple photo that haven't existed for eons!)



    (My long-missed Chocolate shake!!I lurrrveee it!)



    (The food!!)

    Come to think of it..it's really been a long time since I went out with Dar Dar like this. I could only wish as time pass things will get better somehow. But no matter what...I'm glad I enjoyed my 27th month in this relationship with Collin!

    Hmm and today marks the last day of my short break. Woke up feeling hungry, I drove out with Dar Dar for lunch at Ang Mo Kio. Knowing he needs to settle some stuff for his team jerseys (cos' he just formed a new soccer team with his friends and their first ever friendly match is coming), we drove down first to Aljunied's Joo Seng warehouse for some jersey browsing (out of which he ordered one FBT jersey for his 18-member team) before we headed down to Queensway shopping centre for the ordering of another Kappa jersey set for the team. Being still very unfamiliar with the routes, Dar Dar did most of the driving and this gave me the chance to relax. I must say driving really can be very tiring and stressful...or maybe it's just me...hahax!



    (*All-missed photo 2*..though Bella wishes for more! =p)



    (I got to relax while he drives!heex...)

    Anyway not wanting to ruin the last few hours of my holiday, I reached home and did some mask and sea salt scrub. Am all relaxed now...waiting for dinner. =) Tomorrow's gonna be battlefield for me though, cos' with work piling up and emails bombing me through this 6 days, I really need to make some mental preparation! But till then, I shall not think of work but just enjoyment. Some spree sessions might be good...heex! =p

    No comments: