In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 27, 2008

    It ish back...*sit on floor kick leg* Sobx!!


    (Gimme a cold patch too!!*oohh and aren't the baby cute!!I found it in google..so cute!*=p)

    Today Bella managed to work throughout the full day...and even managed to help out with some office work. Had lunchie with Dar today...so happy simply cos' I get to eat with Dar! heex...(though it was raining sooooo heavily during lunch time and part of me got drenched even when I've an umbrella with me!)...Seriously the weather these days are indeed crazily unpredictable!

    Went back after lunch and helped out one of the AM in my department with her job stuff all the way till 530pm. Though I was kind of like coughing throughout the day, but at least the fever stayed quite some distance away from me. Seems like many people in office know I've been sick cos' quite a few of them came over and ask if I was feeling okie and suggest that I should rest at home if I'm still not feeling well. But seriously, after being grounded at home for so many days due to my poor health, being able to conquer a full day at work really feels great.

    But I wonder if it's also because I worked full day today (unlike my usual past few days at home whereby I will sleep and rest on the bed full day), I seem to feel really lethargic the moment I reach home and finished bathing. Had dinner with my parents and rested for awhile while watching television...and now...Bella's fever ISH BACK!!!*Gua Gua~~

    Guess I'll have to try to rest early tonight cos' tomorrow I'm booked on job already. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out tomorrow as well as Thursday (cos' Bella's on leave this Friday and next Monday!!=p). Just took my medication and finished washing up...gonna Zzz soon. Not much pics gonna be taken these few days due to my disastrous hair (which I've already shown you guys -.-)...but do stay around with me..hope to be able to show you guys nice pics on Friday *fingers crossed again* heex...smuacks all! Nights (^o^)

    No comments: