In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 7, 2008

    sImple working day!

    (Lunch Kakis for the day!)

    Did really random stuff in office today. Reached office around 845am, which is considered quite early in my office…laughs! Didn’t really sleep well last night again..wonder why! Cos’ this has been the case for the past few nights…Rahhhh..!!


    Anyway it’s been a super long time since I last signed in unassigned in office (hmm we do this in office whenever we're not really assigned to an audit job engagement so that any seniors/managers who need help can get us to help out to improve office efficiency). And I must say I finally experienced today how signing in as unassigned in office really is dangerous…cos’ it seems like all the seniors and managers are constantly finding help! Though I signed in unassigned rather early, I was fortunate to still have a couple of hours of free time for me to follow up on my previous jobs. All the shooting of emails prevented me from being able to just leave the jobs aside. By around 1030am, I was asked to do a dispatch (which I totally enjoy cos’ I got to go out for a breather) to HSBC building. Though a short trip, but it made me feel so much better! Heex…

    (Bella having her mini ride out to despatch...too bored!=p)

    Was booked for most of the afternoon after lunch to do some work by a manager in my department…phew so at least I can avoid being booked by General audit people (cos’ one of my colleagues got booked by one of the senior there yesterday and ended up being requested to stay late)! =p

    Anyways I had lunchie with Junney and Wei Khim at the claypot eatery at Market Street Carpark again. My tummy wasn’t feeling very well today but something in me still made me order the claypot Laksa which the eatery was supposed to be famous for. But then I must say I prefer their Claypot Chicken Rice better!! At the very end of it while I was very full…I was definitely NOT satisfied!~!Arghhhh…But at least the little photo taking fun after all of us finished our food did made me feel better! Heh heh! (^o^)


    (Me and my Laksa...)


    (But...It totally sucks big time!-.-)


    (Here's Junney on the left enjoying her claypot chicken rice..and Wei Khim on the right chatting with her friends..)




    (Mini photo craze..heex)

    Went back to office and started my assigned work all the way till around 4pm. Around 430pm, my craving there was already in me since morning came back! Craving for Coffee Bean Pure Chocolate!! Junney had her stuff to do so I went ahead myself first. Went over to CPF building area to pay my bills for the month before buying my pure chocolate with whipped cream! Arhx...Fattening I know!=p But it's totally satisfying alright...hehex...Junney came over to find me shortly after and I accompanied her over to buy her Coffee-Oreo Bubble tea from Each-A-Cup stall (that's where I buy my usual bubble teas..heh heh) before heading back to office. Didn't do much when I reach office as it was already around 515pm (15 mins to knock off!!hahax)...So lazzz around before packing up and go.


    (Coffee Bean counter..waiting for my Pure Chocolate with Whipped Cream!)

    (Yummyx...Slurppppp!)

    Took a bus home and I seriously can't believe it..I actually slept more soundly on the noisy and rocky bus then when I slept at home on my comfy bed in the night!! Something must be wrong with me...hahax! Thereafter, I reached home and couldn't stand my fats growing anymore. So I changed into my usual dance attire and did a mini 30 mins dance warm-up plus shaking out session before devoting 15 mins into my hula-hoop and sit-ups! Mummy came back half-way and wanted to try on my hula-hoops but gave up in a hoof cos' it didn't stay there for 2 rounds..keke! Had my body scrub after that..and finally my delicious home-cooked dinner!!Lurrvee it...and I'm now hugging on to my Swedish Berries infusion and getting ready to sit down to do my appraisals which is due this Friday. Just realised today that I have 7 appraisals pending...*yawns*...want to finish it fast so that I can read some book!

    Tomorrow's gonna be another unexpecting day cos' I'm unassigned all the way till I start a new job engagement next Monday...hope nothing horrible goes on! *fingers XX* =p

    No comments: