In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    Updates on Mother's day weekend

    Bella's been sick since Monday till now and hence the lack of updates.

    In my previous post, Bella mentioned about a secret mystery that she'll be having last Saturday...actually it's a radio program (883jiafm) lucky draw which comprises of the grand prize of a trip to Zurich, Switzerland for the UEFA soccer match of France VS Italy. Accommodation, flight and the match will all be free for the lucky draw winner. Hmm but unfortunately, even after forsaking my Kelong trip with my colleagues and going for this draw...we didn't win the prize. Sobx...Anyways...we went to buy a Mother's Day pressie for my mum. Bought a Zara top for her...both Dar and me agreed that it'll look good on my mum...



    (Big mouth small mouth)



    (Bite bite...too excited before the draw!)



    (There was some Akido demo outside Heeren to help us kill time while waiting for the draw to happen...(0.0))



    (The crowd!)

    Then we proceeded to Esplanade cos' I've never been to the library there before, Dar needs to return his book and also i actually wanted to borrow some wine books there..but unfortunately the book variety there is really pathetically small and so I didn't get to borrow any eventually. But I must say the library there is really nice. Shortly after, Dar's dad came over and fetch us to go to Dar's Grannie's birthday dinner. Dinner's held at Mong Hing Teochew Restaurant at around Beach Road...we had I guess around 6-7 dish dinner and while not all the dishes were fantastic...some of them were really not bad at all. I particularly love the cray fish and the Yam dessert! Was really full after the dinner and there was a cake-cutting session too. I went home after that while Dar went over to meet the rest of F4 cos' I was going to a mahjong session at my JC Buddy Liangwei's house. Such a pity I didn't join my Junior College mates for the gathering on Saturday due to some mis-communication (yesh there was suppose to be a JC class gathering on last Saturday but I missed it!!Arghhh)...sobx! But fortunately I still got to meet up Liangwei, Zhongwei and my beloved Bokie for the overnight Mahjong session. 5 hours of mahjong..won a little $$$ (=p)...and it was morning 7am when we left Liang's house.



    (Taken at Esplanade Library)



    (The nice nice library at Esplanade!)



    (He's comfortably enjoying his surfing cos' he brought his own lappie as Dar's on standby for his work that day...while I got bored and self-entertained myself=p)



    (Compliments to my beautiful nails that served me well for a week..heex^^)

    Grabbed some sleep before I was awaken by my daddy cos' we're going to a famous "UNION Chee Pow Kai" just beside SIM University to have our brunch as a day time Mother's day celebration. I ate quite a lot of Chee Pow Kai (direct translation would mean "paper wrapped chicken"..hahax) cos' it's really delicious and it's been ages since I last went there, and this brunch totalled to SGD84..but I'll definitely go back again for more Chee Pow Kais!!(=p) After that went back home to rest and sleep until evening time. Mummy had told me earlier on that dinner's gonna be a spread. And since Dar didn't join us for brunch (cos' Mummy was asking where he was)..I asked him over to join for Mother's Day dinner. He was called back to work at the Alexandra UOB Branch for the whole day...poor him. He subsequently came over to my house at around 7pm...coincidentally the same timing as my parents. Had dinner...and it was really quite a spread! It's been quite some time since Dar came over to my house for dinner actually...

    (Here's the nice "UNION" Chee Pow Kai that's been around for ages!Super nice one wor...*drools*..oh that's my mum and bro btw..=p)

    After that, I sent him home before going home to do my manicure to get myself prepared for the new working week! Hmm...but never to expect my awaited week to be a torturing one...sobx! Shall update more soon! *Gua Gua* crys...

    No comments: