In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    1st Senior Outing - Cable Ski @ Batam!!

    Last Thursday was the first ever Senior Outing as well as my very first Cable Ski attempt!! Even though there were only 5 of us who made it for the trip, it was nevertheless a very exciting and fun one!!

    We met up at Harbourfront @ 830am and by 920am, we were on our way to Batam with excitement within us! Out of the 5 of us (i.e. Normy, Yogi, Sarah, Junney and me), only Normy and Junney had prior experience in Cable Ski-ing...so there are considered the pioneers of the trip! hahax...



    (Sekupang Ferry Terminal~)



    (All excited!)

    Upon reaching the ferry terminal @ Batam, we took a bus to the Cable Ski spot. Fortunately the journey wasn't very long. The weather that day was superb cos it was windy and cloudy with only occasional appearance of a full fledge sun! Great for the babes especially cos' this means we won't get tanned that bad! heex...So we changed, had some photo craze and then it was time for lesson!



    (On our way in the bus~)



    (Nice weather!)



    (This is the Cable Ski Waterpath~)



    (Junney babe and me~)



    (When we're all dry and excited!!heez~)



    (Left: Haha...da tou wa wa Sarah~!!!)
    (Right: The guys with their sun tan lotion~)



    (The ladies~)

    Mun was the instructor for the day!! And here he is, teaching us first of all, knee board!! And that started our Cable ski adventure~



    (Mun teaching~)



    (Moi turn!!!Huhoo~)



    (Zoom~)

    After some attempts on the kneeboard, we started to try out the wakeboard~time to stand up!!hahax...though I failed!!!hahax~and it was really painful when I kept slamming my face on the water!!!Ouch~



    (Tried and failed!!!hahax...)




    (Sarah back on the motorbike that picked her up~cos when we fall off far from the starting point, a motorbike will get us back! *I had a scary ride on tat too!hahax*)



    (Here's Junne in action!)



    (Yogi's and Sarah's turn to try out!)

    By noon, we were all growing hungry and finally lunch arrived!!! So we all gathered and have our lunchie together before having another round of photo craze again~ =)



    (Our packed Nasi Goreng lunch!)



    (2nd Group pic...all drenched!)



    (Left: Me and Sarah~)
    (Right: Me and Normy~)



    (Left: Me with Junne again~)
    (Right: me - taken by Junne~)



    (Normy sun-bathing~)



    (Ladies again~*before we go for our next round~*)

    After our lunch and photo craze, we carried on with our Cable Ski all the way till 3pm before we packed up and went for our massage @ Harris~



    (Moi with the wakeboard!)



    (Take a picture first~*snap*)




    (One of my best tries when I managed to ski off nicely~haha!!!)



    (And then I always failed and have to swim back to try again!*gua gua*)

    The massage we all booked to have was the Indonesian Massage and it cost us each SGD50! Hmm not that the price is high...but it's more about the quality of the massage that turned me off! Very disappointed! Been quite sometime since I last paid SGD50 for such a lousy massage!!! But oh well...there's always a first time to try out before I know I'm never going back there for their massage ever again~ =p



    (Check out my water-slapped arms..and there weremy thighs too. I only realised there were skin abrasions and hurt like hell when I bathe with warm water @ home~ *sob*)



    (Harris Spa surroundings...not bad...if not for the lousy massaging~)



    (Bella going off to Sekupang Ferry Terminal~)

    We headed back to Singapore right after we had a quick shower. Quite a nice Cable Ski outng and we all agreed we should soon organise another one!!! And of all...thanks to Miss Junney for organising!! It was great although I had to suffer 3 days of horrible muscle-ache and could barely do ANYTHING if without the help of Dar! hahax...

    P.S Thank you Dar Dar for cooking and taking care of me these few days after my Cable Ski! *touched* Smuacks!(^^)

    No comments: