In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    Crazy shopping day with April dear!

    Went shopping craze with my April dear last Thursday in town! It's been quite some time since we last met after we both attended Xiaoxuan's wedding.

    We first met at Orchard Wisma to settle our lunch first before starting our shopping craze!! And despite our attempts to find some pampering items for ourselves in Taka, our attempts failed cos' we didn't manage to find anything we like.

    Then we went over to the new Louis Vuitton shop @ the ION as April wanted to take a look at the wallets. The place is really posh and nice! April took a look at a few and since she was still considering, we left the place first to shop more! So we headed to Far East Plaza!!



    (Outside the new LV shop @ ION!)

    It's been quite sometime since I shopped at Far East Plaza. And the shopping craze all started at the 2nd level whereby we were stuck there for so damn long!!! We started stepping foot in at like ard 3pm, but before we knew it...it was already 7pm when my little tummy started growling! So I suggested us to settle our dinner @ my beloved claypot chicken rice stall!!Yum Yum!



    (April and me!)



    (Me with my loots~)



    (Left: My very much missed claypot chicken rice!!)
    (Right: April's claypot yee mian~)

    Good dinner...for more strength to carry on our shopping spree!!!Hiak Hiak hiak...Hmm and it was also after dinner that I made a horrible overspending step! Bought a pair of shoes...don't ask me for the price please...but I really love it alrights!!! Anyways...here's my loot for the day~



    (2 skirts for work~)



    (A romper styled piece...love it alot but quite expensive~!90 bucks for a romper?!?? I must have been crazy~)




    (My MOST crazy buy...Chanel heels~but it's REALLY comfy and nice!!heex...just remember not to ask me the price again cos' it's gonna hurt~OUCH~=p)

    All in all...a superly overspent shopping day for both of us...but we really enjoyed each other's shopping company!!!Heex...but this also mean we wouldn't dare go shopping with each other for quite some time...we've gotta find something else to do instead!!hahax...

    P.S Stay tuned to my post on my recent Spa trip over this past weekend @ Bintan once again!!Huhoo~

    No comments: