In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    Taking advantage of GSS!=p

    GSS is definitely the time to grab hold of things that you know you will use and save a whole lot of $$$! Heex...=p

    And this was indeed what I did on the previous Saturday after some of my pampering sessions of course!! I went to Modern Beauty for my milk bath, face shape and ear candling first...



    (Jacuzzi area~)



    (After my milk bath...moisturised!hee...)



    (Room for my face shape and ear candling~)

    Skin feels smooth after the milk bath! After which I headed to Orchard Wisma's Face shop for my GSS saves! Previously I mentioned that I bought some skincare from Face shop...and the products really works for my skin, so even though I'm only half way through the products I have on hand, I decidedly to buy another set before the GSS ends! For those of you who still don't know...Face Shop is having a 20% off storewide during this GSS and of cos if u're a member, you get another additional off! Super worth it!!!




    (My buys and some new sample products that's launching in August to try out!I heart "Su Hyang" series and the vitamin solution!!))

    Anyways...I did some calculations and guess how much I've saved by buying the set first? It's more then SGD50 saved alrights! Enough for me to buy another vitamin solution! Good buy!!!Heex...

    After the buy I went to find Dar and had the uber nice Kway Chap near Dar's house!!I'm totally addicted to it cos' it's really very very tasty and delicious!!!




    (Yummy Kway Chap we both love!!)

    Then we had a nice steamboat session @ his home once again! It's been uber long time since we last had steamboat together @ his home...Love it!!




    (Some of the ingredients for our steamboat!!)



    (Hot and spicy steamboat!!!)

    Will be updating soon on my crazy shopping day with my dearie April!! A day I totally overspend!!*gua gua*

    No comments: