In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 22, 2009

    "Obsessed" with movies! =p



    (@ AMK Hub, before Dar went off~Pardon our pale faces..haha~)

    Been having quite a bit of rest @ home these days and managed to watch some of the movies I missed out like "The Mummy" and "Wanted". This week is, for info, my last week of rest before I have to start working on engagements officially already!!! So fast!! =(

    Well so anyway, I decided to get my bum outta my house for abit on Tuesday, 21th July 2009 and catch a movie! Dar accompanied me to watch the movie "Obsessed" in the late afternoon before he went to meet his friend for dinner. We caught the movie @ AMK hub, and thanks to it being an afternoon show, the cinema was rather empty with little crowd. The movie was quite a thriller...and ladies could get a little agitated seeing how the psychotic temptress messed and screw up the loving couple. The ending was great and made me felt like justice was SOOOOOO done!!!hahax...la la la~



    ("Obsessed" movie poster~)

    After the 108 mins show ended, Dar went back home first while I stayed on to shop a little @ AMK Hub before Daddy came over to fetch me home cos' I bought quite a bit of groceries! heex...(>.-)

    I had a simple yet happy day out! I just wanna enjoy my last few days of freedom~~~~~(-.-) Give me more time without work please? heex...=p

    No comments: