In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 25, 2009

    Dinner+Bowling+Drinks with my Darlings~

    Last Wednesday (22nd July 2009), I met up with the gals again! Hmm it's good cos' we seem to be having a weekly meet-up these days! Hope it stays this way =) And the farnie thing that Xiaowan pointed out is that instead of meeting on Fridays, we seem to be meeting more on Wednesday recently...as if we don't have to work on the following day! Lolx...



    (Moi and Dar~)

    And since I was not working on Wednesday, Dar accompanied me out for a short while before I met up with the gals! I was feeling kinda down with some bad news relating to work during the day...and so Dar treated me to some nice waffers despite the 1.5months restrictive convenant of no cafe/restaurant food that was ongoing...hahax!*Tank cute Dar Dar for the waffers!*



    (@ New York New York...was suppose to have my waffer @ Gelare but it's no longer avail @ Citylink~)



    (Dar practising his photography skills while waiting for my waffer to come~)



    (Nice waffer...i once had a bad experience with NYNY waffers..but this one changed my impression of it once again~SATISFIED!!hahax)

    After my nice waffers, we walked over to Suntec to shop for some socks cos' Dar's socks were wearing out. Then after getting the socks, Dar left to meet his friends up @ Esplanade while I went over to meet up the ladies @ Suntec Basement! Our dinner was @ Ichiban Boshi!!*yum*



    (2 Pretties - Karyne and Fang~)



    (The other 2 Pretties =p - Moi and Xiaowan!)



    (Left: Fang's dinner...)
    (Right: Karyne's dinner...Xiaowan had the same thing too!)



    (Karyne with her scallops~)




    (Moi with my dinner!!Dory with garlic sauce and my Chawamushi rice set!)

    Had a nice dinner, we walked over to Marina Square for some bowling session which Fang has been craving for soooo super long!!hahax...It wasn't a very perfect session given that Xiaowan forgot to cut her long nails and my fat thumb got injured due to a squeezy little hole in one of the stupid bowling ball! haa...and the winner of the night was our bowling queen - Ms Vivian Toh Lifang! haha =p (Fang we shall have another session soon cos' I know u haven had ur fill at it!We'll be more prepared the next session!!)



    (2 hio char bos~hahax...)



    (Moi and Karyne~same socks and shoes cos' she forgot to bring socks and took my new socks!hahax...)



    (Fang tweezing with the bowling balls...)




    (Spot us!hahax...)



    (Me and Fang~*okie i know I'm short and stout!hahax...*)



    (Poser Karyne~*run away*)



    (Karyne and me~)



    (The 2 lovelies outside the bowling alley~)



    (Us @ Marina Square Ladies before we head to Balaclava~*poor lighting*)

    Even though it was already 11pm plus by the time we ended our bowling session, we decided to head over to Balaclava for some drinks and to discuss our upcoming Hong Kong trip together! But anyways...we ended up shouting for half the discussion cos the live band was way too loud! hahax...




    (Us @ Balaclava~)

    We left the place @ around 1245am I guess! Totally crazy cos we all have work the next day! But I believe we still enjoyed our night out together!!Next one pls!!!(^^)

    P.S Ladies...maybe we should consider switching our dates to Friday nights again ya? hahax...that way we can stay out later too! =p *smaucks*

    No comments: