In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    Additions - Added and Upcoming!



    Just a random post on some new additions in Bella's space!

    Added New Additions

    1) Bella's finally joined Nuffnang!!!
    Lolx...Dar has been getting me to join since like eons ago but I just felt it wasn't time yet for me to add it into my blog. But today...the auspicious time has come!!!Lolx...So stay tune for any hippie adverts that might be up on my blog (if there's any suitable one that is)!!

    2) New Additions to my Fav Sprees!!
    Bella's been really into online shopping if u know me...hahax! And I've added in some list of blogshops that I visit REALLY often! Cos' some of my gfs has been asking me for them...so here you go! *Spot the "My fav spreeS!!" corner @ the bottom right column* Enjoy shopping!!! Heex...=p

    Upcoming New Additions

    3) New Blog Label to be brought into Bella's space - "Bella's Love" !!
    Shall be sharing and blogging more on stuffs I find interesting, pretty and good (great bargains included!)! Cos' what's pursuit of life's beauty without the pursuit and sharing of good things in life? It's gonna be really random unlike my usual personal posts...but hope my readers will still enjoy it!
    *SO STAY TUNED!!*
    *Love Me! Love my space!!!*

    P.S Picture obtained from FineArtAmerica

    No comments: