In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    Weekday meet-up with the babes~



    (The babes @ Kbox just before we left!)

    Last Wednesday I met up with my dearies for steamboat dinner!! We seldom meet during weekdays (i.e. Mon to Thurs) due to the fact that we tend to have work on the next day...But this mid-week meet-up still turned out really nice!

    We first met up at the steamboat place @ Ang Mo Kio for our dinner. It's my second time there and I have to the say the food there is quite good given the SGD13.80 nett price with free flow drinks, ice cream for each and not to mention free-flow fresh prawns that is seldom found in most of the other steamboat places!





    (Tom Yam soup + "Non spicy soup which I forget what it was" + some of the ingredients for the night~)

    As usual, Miss Neo and her beloved Ben Sim reached much later...so the 3 of us (i.e. Irene, Fang and me) started off first!!heex...totally starving!!=p



    (Fang, me and Irene!)



    (Yum Yum pot!!)

    After much eating and chatting, the couple finally arrived to join us for the dinner. And as before, we girls are still trying hard to get used to the way Ben eats during steamboat! hahax...



    (Welcome the couple - Miss Neo and Ben Sim~)

    After a heavy meal, we went down for a little walk at the Pasa Malam that was going on before we proceeded for our after dinner plan - KTV!!!Heex...we went to rather new Kbox nearer the library area of Ang Mo Kio for our singing session. Only the babes went cos Ben didn't feel like singing...keke~



    (Spacious room for 4 pax~)



    (My 2 drinks for the night..have to comment their drinks really need alot of improvement!!!Bleh~)



    (My 2 pretties - Fang and Xiaowan!)



    (The girls singing~la la la~)



    (Me with Xiaowan and Fang...where's Irene??~??~~)

    And we must be all really crazy to be singing all the way till way past midnight when the ladies have work the next day and I have to wake up @ 7am the next morning for my Cable Ski trip @ Batam with my colleagues! *We're the nutty ladies!!*hahax~

    P.S: Stay tuned for my post on my first try @ Cable Ski!!Geez~(^^)

    No comments: