In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 9, 2009

    My best buds from JC!

    I met up with 2 of my best buds from JC during one of the weekdays after work! Here's presenting Mr Cheok Liang wei and Mr Huang Zhong wei! hahax...

    We met up in town for dinner on a Monday and ate at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao @ Ngee Ann. And everytime i meet with Cheok, he always either gain so much weight that he bloats up or he lose so much weight then he's back to his JC days...so extreme! lolx...And Zhongwei never fails to come up with all the lame jokes that freezes us to death!hahax...




    (Our dinner!)



    (Cheok and me!)

    After dinner, we decided to go over to the Coffee Bean @ Paragon for our chatting session...and gosh it was there where I was amazed by Cheok once again...at his humongous appetite!! After a full proper bowl of La mian + a number of Xiao Long Baos, he actually ordered a Chocolate cake and a LARGE Ultimate!! Zhongwei and me stick to our Medium and Small drinks respectively...we are the NOrm!!haha...



    (My small Pure chocolate!*Slurp*)



    (Cheok's cake + Large Ultimate...unbelieveable!)



    (Left: Giant Zhongwei trying to make his face look smaller then mine!)
    (Right: I demanded a proper pic!!hahax...)

    And we chatted all the way till around 1115pm I think...like as if Cheok and me dun have to work the next day! Lolx...Good for Zhongwei though cos' he can sleep in!!Arghh...and I'm still pending pics from Cheok cos he's uber lazy to upload his pics..shall post it up once I get it from him!

    I totally miss the guys! Shall meet up real soon before Cheok flies to Sweden for his exchange!!(^^)

    No comments: