In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 3, 2009

    Bella's Love #3 - Chanel Eye Make Up remover!

    Ever find it hard to remove all that waterproof mascara and eyeliner from your precious eyes? And you know so much that all the rubbing will definitely hurt your delicate skin around your eyes but you still do it cos' you want them clean? Well I guess you might love Bella's Love # 3 as much as I do then! ---> Chanel Eye Make-Up Remover!!



    Thanks to Fang's recommendation when we were in Hong Kong! She bought it first, I tried it that night back in hotel, and I totally fell in love with it!! It dissolves all the eye make-up so effectively that with a few gentle (no rubbing is really needed) wipes, my eye area is so clean!

    So try it if you haven't found a suitable eye make-up remover for yourself! Hope you love it as much as I do!!!*winks*

    No comments: