In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 20, 2009

    Fitting day with April~(+dinner w Lynette)!

    The past Thursday I took a day off and accompanied my April dear to go for her gown fitting! Yes...my beloved April dear's big day is coming and I'm gonna be her bridesmaid!!!I feel so excited for her!!!

    We met in the afternoon and went for some lunch at Maxwell market before going over to her first bridal shop located at Club St (for her evening gown)! And I have to say this bridal shop, while looks small, can really produce awesome quality evening gowns!!!




    (@ Blush Blush)

    And I have to say I'm quite blown away by April's gorgeous evening gown! And congrats to my April dear cos' she really put in a lot of effort trying to slim down and she did it!!!

    Hmm so after trying out the evening gown, we headed down to her second bridal shop where she made-to-measure her white ball gown - Yvonne Creation, which was actually not very far away! April had her trial make-up done for her morning look on the actual day and tried on her ball gown. But unfortunately, the design was a little off from what she requested, and plus the fact that she slim down so much, the dress seem too over-sized on her! So will have to wait for it to be altered before can really see the real effect of the ball gown!

    Anyways, after all the fitting, it was time for us to head down to town to meet Lynette for dinner! Heh...and I went to collect my shoes from Pazzion too! Bought it the day before but left it there for some expansion~Love love!!!




    (My new pair of shoes which I've been aiming since eons ago~ SGD83 from Pazzion!)

    Dinner was at TCC @ Wisma Atria cos' April was on her diet and needed some salad or equivalent for her dinner...and I tried a new dish - chunky chicken in spicy tomato sauce pasta! It was pretty nice! Quite like it actually...hee hee~



    (TCC @ Wisma Atria...quite newly opened I think!)



    (Left: Lynette babe!)
    (Right: April dearie with me!)



    (Moi dinner! Green tea smoothie with my chuncky chicken in spicy tomato sauce based pasta~)



    (Left: April's pie~)
    (Right: Lynette's Seafood Aglio Olio which I love too!)



    (Us!!*smilez*)

    We left after some chit-chatting as both Lynette and I have to wake up early the next day for work~ It was indeed quite a short get-together session but we'll be meeting very soon again cos' April's wedding is coming really soon!!! I love her soooo mooch!!! (^0^)

    No comments: