In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 18, 2009

    Annual GFSI gathering 2009



    (Annual GFSI Gathering 2009)

    Yet another year has passed and this year, the department outing is once again, at Sentosa. But it's no longer at KM8, but rather, we've shifted our location to the Club-Islander~

    The event was held last Saturday (12th September 2009)! And a few of us met up at Vivocity before going in together via Desiree's car! hee...weather was great that day...though it was a little warm~



    (Club-Islander @ Sentosa~Nice place to hang out~)



    (Reached and chilling~)



    (Left: Me with Sarah~)
    (Right: My "Er" with me!)



    (Haha...me with Wei Khim...I forgot what we were chatting over..but she said something and I gave her the (-.-) look!haha)



    (Drink for the day - Chang beer~)



    (Dickson, me and Wei Khim!)

    Some time near sunset, dinner started...and that's of course not before the BIG boss gives his annual gathering speech! =p...and we were all listening~



    (And in that nice weather...the boss speaks~)

    And then DINNER BEGAN!!!hahahax...all starving! And food that evening was surprisingly nicer then expected! Good job to the assistants who organised this whole gathering! *claps*




    (Random food pecktures~)



    (My dinner!haha..I know it's a lot! *bleah*)



    (Left: Under much persuasion that smoked salmon is nice...I tried...)
    (Right: but yep I concluded it's still not going into my food list~hahax!)




    (All enjoying the food and company!)

    As per the previous years' annual gathering, games were lined up right after dinner! And this year's games were pretty entertaining I have to say! keke...I actually laughed quite a lot!



    (One of the games by the assistants~really amusing!)



    (Took a peckture with sweet Zanne before she left~)



    (Scandalous pics after my normal pic with her~haha)

    And oh well...the final game of the night is same as prior years - drinking game! And once again, yours truly was sabotage to go up again~ (-.-) but glad it was not tiger beer! hee...So after all the games for the evening, all of us hang around and chit-chatted while drinking~



    (The ladies~)



    (Nice group pic!)

    And I really love these guys so much cos' they always make work life so much bearable! Without them...I guess I'll feel so much worse! Thank you to them! *smuacks*

    Truly, I totally enjoyed myself this year's annual gathering and I'm glad I attended it! Nice one..Very nice! heh heh~ *PROST*

    P.S Credits to Junney babe cos' most of the pics were taken by her cos' I was too busy eating, drinking and laughing~ *Thankies Junney babe!KISS!*

    No comments: