In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    hAPpy 43rd mOnth aNniverSary!!



    (hApPy 43rd mOnth aNniverSary to us!!)

    Last Saturday (5th Sept 2009) was me and Dar's 43rd mOnth-sary! And Dar had it all planned out secretly cos' I was not told where we were going even on Saturday morning! In fact, I only know where I was going when we reached the place! Lolx... =D

    Anyways, so the pig in me caused me to sleep into 11am (which is still considered early for my usual weekend sleeps) and led us to get into a little rush! hahax...had brunchie @ Dar's house area @ our favourite kway chap store!!!*yum yum*



    (Us waiting for our Kway Chap to come!!!)

    After brunch, we took a train down to Jurong East before switching to bus 335 which eventually landed me in a super foreign place - Science Centre!!Though foreign, but it's been a place I've beening wanting to spend some time walking around~



    (Landing foot @ Science Centre!)



    (Rahhh~)

    But that's not all! Dar surprised me with the plan to go to the Snow City!!! *Yippie* Say I'm mountain-tortoise if u like, but I've yet to visit the place since it started like eons ago! heex...So after getting hold of the tickets to both Science Centre and the Snow City, we decided to head to Snow City first!



    (Excited me while Dar figures out where the Snow City is!=p)



    (Snow City here we come!)

    All armed with jacket and boots and gloves, we braved in the ice-cold place!!!My nose felt like it was going to drop off whereas for Dar, it was his ears that felt weak in there! *Brrrrr*



    (Left: Short and Stout me!)
    (Right: Tall tall Dar!)



    (Us together before going into the snowy place!)



    (Taken inside the Snow City before we slide down...heex~and it cost SGD15 for this 6R pic!!!but..I love it!)

    We headed to Science Centre for some exploration after spending sometime in the Snow City. And suddenly, all the physics formula came rushing back into my retarded brain...F=ma, P=MV etc...felt I was back to being a genius for awhile! hahax...anyways, here're some random pics we took~



    (A mystical room with pretty lightings and many screens~)



    (Left: Rare sight of constipated Dar!hahax...tat's a farnie stool analysis~lolx!)
    (Right: Bella taking a rest at a displayed bed/sofa that appeared out of nowhere!=p)



    (And here's Diversifying Ruined and BellaVida's postcard message : Save the planet! There's a snapshot of us too!!)

    After quite a bit of walking, we were hungry and settled at the nearest available junk food restaurant = MACdonalds. Then went to take a bus back to Jurong East to switch to Bus 97 to head to Marina Square for our night plans! And needless to say, we both snoozed throughout the journey for the approx. 1-hr ride~Zzz...And finally reaching Marina Square, we had some window shopping around before settling down at Billy Bombers for my favourite Chocolate Milkshake while Dar had Vanilla one!!! *slurPz*



    (The rest of his vanilla comes to me!!!hahax!All MINE!!!*giggles*)



    (Lovin' it!Yummy!!!!!)

    Movie time was up next! We watched "The Final Destination" that night...and it was as gross as always, just like the past few episodes! Quite a short movie of around 82 mins...and that kinda ended our day out for our 43rd mOnth-sary together. Oh yes...and not forgetting Dar's egg noodles which he cooked for our supper for our little tummies! hur hur~

    And Bella totally enjoyed her weekend! *Tank cute Dar for all the planning for our month-sary celebration!*

    No comments: