In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 22, 2009

    A mini meetup with Fang and Xiaowan on a Sweet Sat!



    (Xiaowan, me and Fang~)

    This past Saturday, 19th September 2009, I met up for a short "high tea" session with the Fang and Xiaowan @ ION. We seldom meet on a Saturday cos' Saturdays tend to be a "boyfriend" day...but since both of them met for IPL earlier on, so we decided to just meet! hee~

    I was late cos' I was too busy shopping...but anyways...I still reached! hahax...*dunch scold me liaoz!* haha...

    We decided to settle down at Xin Wang HK cafe for some "high tea", though that was more of like my lunch! hahax...Ordered food and then it was photo-taking + chit-chatting time again!



    (@ Xin Wang HK Cafe~)



    (Food!!!)

    And after chatting for around 2 hours, we had some shopping around ION to kill some time while the girls wait for their boyfriends to come get them~



    (Take 1: Xiaowan...dunch close ur eyes~~~~)



    (Take 2: Successful shot! heh heh..in the toilet! =p)

    I LOVE MY GALS~

    At around 745pm, we parted...with each of us being "returned" back to our respective boyfriends' arms! hahax...I went back to Dar's place to have my Garlic Prawn Pesto Pasta! Huhoo~ Berrry Berry nice!!! *nom nom*

    Will be going to the CozyCot Holy Grail Party this coming Saturday with Fang!!*So excited!!* Shall update about it when it comes!

    No comments: