In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    hApPy BiRthdaY to my Bro!!



    (Another nice Family photo!!!*Love*)

    Last Friday (11th September 2009) was my very own brother's birthday...and yes you saw it right...my brother has his birthday on the SEPTEMBER 11th! hmmm...=p

    So anyways, my whole family and Dar Dar spent the evening to celebrate my brother's birthday! So after work, Dar came down to Raffles Place to find me, and after getting a pressie for my brother, we headed down to my mummy's shop at Katong to wait for Daddy to knock off from work and come fetch us! Oh and before going for dinner, we went to collect my brother's freshly-baked birthday cake ordered by my mummy!!This place bakes awesome cheese cakes and other pastries!!!Love it!!!



    (Us @ the Bakery~)



    (Left: That's my Mummy!!!)
    (Right: We were served a piece of cheesecake which my mum insist Dar and me try while waiting~NICE!)

    After collecting the birthday cake...Dinner was at Long Beach Restaurant located @ East Coast...*yums* I love it cos' this place means lobsters and crabs!!!hee hee...and by then my brother and sister-in-law-to-be (Ms. Audrey..soon to be Mrs Shen!) have already reached the place and nicely seated in there! hahax...




    (All of us @ Long Beach!)

    And needless to say, food ordered was awesome even though the birthday boy was lazy and just ordered the dinner set of SGD 460!!! ($_$)



    (Free "Shou taos" for us cos mummy's customer was the manager working there...heh heh!)





    (Yummilicious food!!)



    (Dessert time!!!)

    I particularly love the lobster, crabs, 红烧排骨, Fish soup and vegetables with golden mushrooms...urmps...i know that's like almost all the dishes! But the dishes are really nice...in fact, my family quite like the Seafood Hor Fun as well...but too bad I was too full to appreciate the it...=p

    So after the sumptous dinner, we headed home for cake-cutting session! heez...you might be wondering why not cut the cake at the Restaurant...but seems like this has been my family practice all along! heh heh~




    (hApPi BirtHday to my Bro!)

    So with some cakes stuffed into our already exploding tummies, that kinda ended our celebration for my brother's birthday!!! And with that...may my brother's wishes come true and stay blessed always!!! (^^)


    No comments: