In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 6, 2009

    Chill out with Bao2~

    Met up with Mingbao last Monday for some chit chat over dinner as well as some drinks to unwind and blow the Monday blues away!

    I haven't had a proper dinner with Bao for soooo long that I seriously can't remember when our last proper outing was! Lolx...so anyways, we met up for dinner @ TCC @ Somerset and updated each other with our usual girlie talk! Dinner was nice...and I enjoyed the seafood Aglio Olio cos' it's spicy! And oh the dessert was superb too!



    (Bao and me @ TCC)



    (Beefy for Bao2)



    (Yogurty Mango + Uber nice Seafood Aglio Oglio for me!!)




    (The nicey chocolate dessert!!*oozey choc!!*)

    After some sweet desserts, we decided to find a place to chill out since there wasn't much that we wanted to shop that night too! It was Monday night...and most of the pubs are crazily quiet! And we picked on along Alley Bar for a drink. It was really dark in there and I didn't even take any notice of the name of the pub...and I have to say the wine there was not really up to standard for me, and plus the fact that they do not couple the wine with a glass of water is something not so professional in my point of view. But nevertheless, I enjoyed Bao's company and after chatting into near 11pm, we left the place and headed home!

    I used to always feel weekdays are not meant for meet-ups with friends cos' it means I'll be home late and hence result in inadequate rest. But I realised recently, that I've been going out more and more often after work during weekdays...and I have to say that though it stays as a fact that I get lesser time to rest that night, but I sure did enjoy my week better! I guess it's all about the intensity we wish to make use of our lives while we can. At least, I love spending time with friends I treasure. *prost*

    P.S: Beer pic with credits to ChrisDesign =)

    No comments: