In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 25, 2009

    Joel's wedding @ Grand Hyatt on 20.09.2009~

    Last Sunday, (20th September 2009), was one of my colleague, Joel's, big day!!! His wedding dinner was held at the Grand Hyatt, and quite a few of my colleagues + ex-colleagues were invited to share the joy~



    (Here's Xianie with me @ the cocktail reception! We were kinda early~)



    (And here's me~)




    (Xianie, Adrian and me caught Joel for a chat...and boy he does look more handsome then usual~haha!=p)

    Dinner started rather punctually I would say...and the decorations and set up was quite lovely as well. It's always such a sweet moment when couples share the aisle together and receive all the blessings from their families and friends on their wedding day! And here's some photos during the dinner~



    (Deco~)



    (Ooh here's my nails done by myself~Nice??heh heh~)



    (Nice Food Menu!!! Cos' food that night was awesome!)



    (The 2 march-ins~Nice!)








    (And the food!!!Super yummy!!!)

    And here's some pecktures of me with my colleagues~ (@_@)



    (Desiree, me, Sarah and Khimmy~)



    (Left: Me with the ever pretty Desiree~)
    (Right: Teddy bear and me!!)




    (All the lovelies sitting on the same table as moi~)

    And that kinda sum up the nice evening spent at Joel's wedding! Everything felt so sweet and loving...and my next wedding to attend with be for my most beloved child-hood love, April!

    *Bella lurrveees attending wedding dinners of her friends cos' she loves to see her friends happy and bliss and she loves to share the sweetness in the weddings~ *awww* (^^)

    2 comments:

    superstarhui said...

    i was at grand hyatt on the same day as well :) my friend wedding too :P

    Wendy Sim said...

    Yep!!Loads of couples getting married that night...Nice date! =)