In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 28, 2009

    Weekend event No 1 - Cozycot HolyGrail Party 2009

    This weekend has been a super rewarding and satisfied weekend...leaving my room now so filled with freebies and skincare products!!! Hope to try them out and if they're good...I shall recommend them to you guys soon in "Bella's Love"!!

    To start of the awesome weekend, Fang went with me to the Cozycot HolyGrail Party 2009 that was held at Expo! This was our first time @ a Cozycot HolyGrail Party...and we were totally excited about it! We met up early and went to Expo together...and upon reaching there...there were doorgifts given upon registration! Then it was shopping time!



    (Outside the Expo Hall~)



    (Fann Wong was one of the guest speakers...she is really very beautiful!!and her skin is flawless!!!)



    (My first buy of the day - Fade Cream recommended by Fang! Hope it's gonna do me good!hee~)



    (My second buy - Bod's exfoliant and eye serum!!)



    (Cozycot goodie bag...with every SGD100 spent, 1 goodie bag is given...erm...I've received 3 in total after spending on 2 nubras and the above =p~)



    (Won this ZA set in the hourly Lucky draw~)



    (Us with big bags in our hands!!!)

    And I actually won another set of Vichy products for another round of lucky draw as well but just that I didn't take any pictures! heh heh...and anyways...the prices of the products are generally cheaper then usual..so it's quite a good time to get the products! (^^)

    After lugging so many bags in our hands, Fang and I finally settled down at Lerk Thai for some lunch! *yum*



    (@ Lerk Thai!)

    And gosh our stuffs were so heavy, we had to just share a cab back home!!!Laughs...(o.O) And I'm sooooo loving the Cozycot HolyGrail Party that I'm so looking forward to the one next year!!! *hearts CozyCot and I AM A COZYCOTTER!!!* haha =p


    No comments: