In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 27, 2008

    Imbalanced Freak


    I wear a mask every day
    I live in a world no one knows
    Hidden feelings and emotions is what I carry in loads daily
    Depression is creeping in slowly
    cos' I'm just an imbalanced bitch
    Hiding to myself

    I've no one to share
    and while friends claim they're there
    I wouldn't say anymore
    I drag myself to work daily
    cos' the sun shines no more in my life

    There's always a cause and trigger point to all things in life
    Yes I know
    That was it
    But trapped in a pit even I myself refuse to get out
    Who else can help?

    And the saddest thing comes when the only one who could help
    Is turning away for his own pursuit of life

    What is love today?
    It's worth only in times of joy if not fake smiles
    No more braving of storms I tell 'ya
    I'm getting closed up once again
    In this shit I land myself cos I trusted too much.

    Now I probably convince u I'm an imbalanced freak
    cos' you can never share my sentiments
    I'm just a weirdo of her own world

    No comments: