In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    Happy Earth Day to all!!!


    Oh yes oh yes oh yes..Happy Earth Day to all!!!The day has been kind to me so far. It's 1325 now by the way. Just had my lunchie with my 2 colleagues, Sarah and Wei Khim, at a Taiwanese eatery at the Temasek Towers. And the sinful me is now drinking yet another cuppa of honey red tea with pearls...but oh well...I guess satisfying my mouth is my only way to more or less cheer my working day up! I'm currently back in office coz the client needed their meeting room from 11am to 1400pm today. So me and Miss Xianie brought some work back to office to do. As for me now...currently waiting for Miss Xianie to return to office from her lunchie at Raffles Place before we head back to client's place together.

    (The Chicken Chop rice at Temasek Towers..i lurrrvee the chili powder!Oopz n my fattening bubble honey red tea!!Yumx..)


    Woke up only at around 8am this morning. Took a bus and ended up reaching client's place only at around 945am. The sleep last night felt so short. After my 5 mins eye massage, I fell deep asleep into my dreams. Not quite sure if it was the fruit infusion that made me so relaxed, or was it the eye massager..or it's simply due to my lack of sleep the night before last night.

    Felt so cold at client's meeting room today. Not sure if it's really cold or am I falling ill., coz I don't usually feel cold. Try stepping into my room and you'll get what I mean..my brother terms it - North Pole room. Hahax...

    (Alright I'm not as cute..but I felt like freezing then..=p)


    During lunch today, I suddenly realised how working life can be in a way dangerous. We have people that we don't like and find hard to work with..but come to think of it, we seriously wouldn't know if somehow u stood at the other end in other people's views as well. I've a AM (Assistant Manager) in my Department who used to always mention about "Karma" in this field of audit, whereby we shouldn't laugh or tease people about their misfortunes in audit or you might get their misfortunes hit your life as well. And funnily but truely, seems like many people have experienced this "Karma" factor in my Department. I get a little puzzled at times with all the small revelations that hit my small brainie during the day. Be amazed however, that sometimes taking extra notice on these revelations might bring us a better tomorrow, and be more vigilant in our steps we take. Maybe...when we feel like we dislike someone next time, brushing it away whenever possible, instead of trying to find more people to build the intensity up might make us happier and more involved in our business..dont' you think?
    Anyway Bella had wanted to plan a farewell KTV session for Miss Xianie this coming Friday. But with news on some colleagues holding the intention to pull out from the KTV..Bella's having quite a headache as to whether I should book the big room now. Hopefully the farewell can be a successful one!

    Suddenly realised my post today is just superly random. Sorry if I bored any of you. I just thought..I could probably share what is running in my brainie at this moment....*brain bubbles KTV..Kelong fund collection..remaining workpapers to finish (coz Mr. Soda Man came to bug me like a few minutes ago..arghhh)..oh and more so about my TOIL (Time-off in lieu that I can finally claim).hmm..how can I relax!!*



    (Oh..the relaxing view from client's place makes me remember Earth Day!)

    Hmm..but the guilty me has yet to have done anything for the Earth today...maybe something could be done...*thinking*...

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    The "karma factor" doesn't always apply inside our Dept the way it does outside. If you don't voice out when you've been indignantly maligned, you're like a hollow shell waiting to be trampled upon. And with every step your adversary takes, you crack, and get harder to be fixed back to the way you once were. So let's f**k the fear of karma and put ourselves first.