In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 14, 2008

    ^na-kin (delicious in Thai)^


    Why such a title for this post? Well coz I wanna share with you guys about my lunch today at a Thai restaurant named Mart Boulevard. I went there with some of my colleagues who happen to be based in office today. It's actually situated at Temasek Towers, and though this wasn't my first visit there, I still find the place very unique.



    (The menu!)



    (Our seats..nice wine bottle from year 2000^^)

    Dishes that are famous there is mainly their green curry, which is not viscous or dry, but surprisingly watery. But this is also one of the characteristics that made it so delicious and easy to enjoy! I didn't order that though, coz I was craving for some Thai Tom Yam soup! So I ordered their Tom Yam soup with glass noodles. Not filling but definitely satisfying to my palate. Most of my colleagues stayed on the safe end by ordering the green curry while one of my other colleague went ahead for the special dish of the day - Red curry chicken. All were nice...Yummy!!



    (My Thai Tom Yam Seafood with Glass noodles!)



    (On the left: Bella's contented with her food! On the right: Bella smiles to all!!hehe...)

    The ambience was very comfortable and nice. We chit chatted and laugh while having our lunch together. As all, if not most, of us were craving for some dessert, we went ahead and ordered 2 servings of the Thai's famous mango with glutinous rice. The glutinous rice was very fragrant and this simple dessert is definitely great to have after our not so filling main course.



    (The Thai ambience!)



    (Thai's famous Mango with Glutinous rice..Yum Yum)

    We then walked around and explored the newly renovated Tanjong Pagar MRT exchange so to speak. Many shops have started their business, and very typical of working people, after meal tea-talk was always a norm. We stopped by a new cafe named Kopi Alley, but due to the crowd there, we decided to buy back to office since some of us had to rush down to client's place.



    (Look at the crowd..no seats at all!!sobx =p)

    And so back in office, everything was back to work, but fortunately we had each other's company. Busy afternoon? Yes! But definitely a enjoyable one too!! =)

    No comments: